The online racing simulator
The Very End`s /care topic
(37 posts, started )
Damn you all for ruining my topic!!

Thanks Astro
And Alien, I smack you off the track when I`m online again *hide*
Gratz mate for the new job and apartment
How will i cope.....!
hey Endy - Looks like all is going nice for you. This makes makes me happy. I remember the good ole days - you started out as a nutcase and then i just got worse . BUT now you have seen the Light and hath sprung forth with new desire to achieve inner peace & joy.

Youll be sending roses to the FM guys soon. Cya soon.
goooooood luck on your new job and in youre new home

and gratz on the posting rate
Congrats mate with the job adnd apartment hope youl enter fun time

Chrisuu
Quote from neilmichaelcasey :hey Endy - Looks like all is going nice for you. This makes makes me happy. I remember the good ole days - you started out as a nutcase and then i just got worse . BUT now you have seen the Light and hath sprung forth with new desire to achieve inner peace & joy.

Youll be sending roses to the FM guys soon. Cya soon.

What, by what reasons can you call me a nutcase? But yeah, times are chaning to the better, finally some stability
Maybe I should send them som roses lol ;D

Quote from asbjoern :goooooood luck on your new job and in youre new home

and gratz on the posting rate

Thanks. And by the way, may post rate are not that high If you look on my profile it tells that I "only" have posted 3 post each day in avarage since 2004.

Quote from Chrisuu01 :Congrats mate with the job adnd apartment hope youl enter fun time

Chrisuu

I sure will, I will be holding a party there next weekend, so the ones that is in the area where I live can just come The alcohol is on my expense.
lol thatll skin u in norway :ices_rofl
Quote from The Very End :
I sure will, I will be holding a party there next weekend, so the ones that is in the area where I live can just come The alcohol is on my expense.

Oh can I go to your party? I can bring my 1L Jägermaister with myself that I got for christmas
Quote from brataccas :lol thatll skin u in norway :ices_rofl

?

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Oh can I go to your party? I can bring my 1L Jägermaister with myself that I got for christmas

Sure sure ;D If you are in Norway, send me a message and you`ll welcome And yes, that Jâgermaister should do the trick aswell
Allright, I'll bump this topic some.
Lately I have been lacking anything to use my time on. Sure, I do work most of day and then going to gym, leaving me out with 4 hours free time each day, still - I can't find anything usefull to use my time on.

So what do I do?
I start playing Ballistics.. The most insane screwed up game ever.
And you know what? I enjoy it. Lol,it's garbage but still I love it, due to it's intensity..

To sum it up short :
Ballistic is a kind of racing game. You drive something similar to a hoverbike in a tunnel. The main purpose is to avoid object in a absolute INSANE speed. If you hit a object you lose all your speed, and sometimes 1 crash can be the difference between wining and losing.
Me and a buddy having some fun, trying to see who can drive this fastest, so for that I made my 2th video about this game, 1 is crap so I only post the 2th.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RByA0c2Xepg
Take a look and tell me what you think And yes - the movie is enterily crap, made it on 10 mins in moviemaker, but aim is to show the game.

And one more thing, there is 11 tracks but I can't manage to drive anyone of the others any good, since they are mentally hard compared to this one.

Edit : And yes, it's in real time. No FF here, this IS the actually speed of the game.
Just as a notice - the unconfirmed top speed in this game is around 10 000 km/h.
Woot, my eyes.. It's hard to follow what's happening. You have to react extremely fast to avoid crashing into something. Insane!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Woot, my eyes.. It's hard to follow what's happening. You have to react extremely fast to avoid crashing into something. Insane!

Or if you see, I follow same path most of time, so actually it's most out from what I remember / rutine. Wish I could brag about beein that fast to react, but truelly, on the other tracks I suck

Edit : Gotta love rating 1 xD
Edit 2 : My new top speed
Attached images
Myeyeshurt.JPG

The Very End`s /care topic
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG