The online racing simulator
Will LFS will be built on other consoles?
Will LFS will be built on other consoles?
Other consoles? No.
/me wants to be a troll
Dalek, can you please stop posting useless spam? Thanks.

@Topic: LFS will never be released for a console.
Quote from mxpxun :Will LFS will be built on other consoles?

Whel what do u think........................
not a good idea tbh.
ps3 maybe would be good because there is good internet connection and u can connect wheel.
Quote from mxpxun :ps3 maybe would be good because there is good internet connection and u can connect wheel.

Developing games for multiple platforms is not an easy task if you're not orientated around doing it when you start a project.

Currently there are no plans, that I am aware of, to develop LFS for anything but Windows.
The PS3 (and to a similar extent, any other modern console) is very different from your typical PC. Large sections of code would need to be duplicated and then re-written for the different platform. With the pace of LFS development already intolerably slow (for many), this really doesn't seem like a good idea.

Not to mention that console releases could only be made of the final, finished product, having been approved by the hardware manufacturer than the product is of a suitable quality to be released on their hardware, etc.

Are you kidding
INSTANTBAN
Asking this is an insult to Scawen's intelligence.

ok first of all my man....ure gonna need the cash to make all of these CDs for the console and yes bob is right u have to remake the game's coding to match w/e console is gonna be going with...and also another thing...u gotta get contact with either Sony, Microsoft and etc. to get the approval and yes to be honest they can get a developed copy of LFS and change it up WHICH IS A BAD IDEA and also LFS is not made by a company. so you gotta face the facts that LFS WILL NEVER BE ON A CONSOLE(sorry i just had to do that)
This won't ever happen (with LFS or any other small indie game) unless generic, compatible consoles with common OS's - making it possible for indie developers to make their own console games - become a reality. Fortunately, IBM compatible PCs exist to make us all happy in that regard

And, as luck would have it, they already come with internet connectivity and the appropriate ports to plug things like wheels into.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG