The online racing simulator
firt cutom rig gpu overclock questions
deleted
After reading that appalling post, and checking your age, I can strongly advise you NOT to do any kind of overclocking. Just be happy with what you have got and don't even try because you may Harjun your PC.
Quote from The General Lee :After reading that appalling post, and checking your age, I can strongly advise you NOT to do any kind of overclocking. Just be happy with what you have got and don't even try because you may Harjun your PC.

you must be a fun guy to hang around ive been working with computers since i was 7 and now im almost 14 that would be 7 years so dont judge me by my age ill just figure it out my self by going fourm to fourm
#4 - Jakg
From the fact you call the memory speed "FSB" I really think you need to look more into overclocking first.

TBH there won't be much gain overclocking that.
If you have this 7 years of knowledge in computers, why must you ask anyway? He advised you not to do it and you doubted him anyway. Good job.
Quote from Jakg :From the fact you call the memory speed "FSB" I really think you need to look more into overclocking first.

TBH there won't be much gain overclocking that.

overclocking is new to me been looking in to it for few days im just trying to learn and see how its done.thank you
please now lock or delete this thread dont want any problems

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG