The online racing simulator
LFS Username:Stefani24
Race Name:Stefan Alfons
Number:99
Changing to my real name again (as sugested)
You can add Dicey under halfords racing team in first post.
Not sure if sign ups are still open, but I'm in.

Team Name: Guess Motorsports
LFS Username: Btoryo
Race Name:
[¿] Btoryo 4
Number: 4
Quote from Btoryo :Not sure if sign ups are still open, but I'm in.

Team Name: Guess Motorsports
LFS Username: Btoryo
Race Name: [¿] Btoryo 4
Number: 4

Are you signing up as a team or induvidual? If you are in a team you will need at least two people and you will share a car and do driver changes.
Erm uhhh. I think I will race as an individual. sorry got confused I thought that was if you are in a team.
-
(mutt107) DELETED by J@tko : This is not necessary Mutt.
Quote from JO53PHS :Are you signing up as a team or induvidual? If you are in a team you will need at least two people and you will share a car and do driver changes.

opopop, I have to make this clear to myself now, we have 3 drivers in halfords signed up for this event so do we have to change drivers during race, so that there is only 1 HR drive on the track at the time? If that's the case there are two teams atm in same situation
Quote from -NightFly- :opopop, I have to make this clear to myself now, we have 3 drivers in halfords signed up for this event so do we have to change drivers during race, so that there is only 1 HR drive on the track at the time? If that's the case there are two teams atm in same situation

my point of view based on my level of information
the team system here is based on the fact that ca. 3h of racing does not fit to everyone's time table, so the team thing introduced. It means that every team uses everyone who signed up in this team member list. It is up to you to make two teams, or drive solo.
All team members have recieved a PM about this
Well some bad (maybe good for others) news but Team Spark0 wont be there. The team has been pretty inactive the last weeks and this weekend (when the race is) half of the team isn't at home.
Maybe fot the Kyoto 500 we'll be present

Good luck with the race!
Quote from koolby :Well some bad (maybe good for others) news but Team Spark0 wont be there. The team has been pretty inactive the last weeks and this weekend (when the race is) half of the team isn't at home.
Maybe fot the Kyoto 500 we'll be present

Good luck with the race!

Sad to hear guys - I've had some great races with you on past occasions.

Hope to see you in the 500.
Umm can I get a confirmation? Am I too late to sign up? I'd like to drive solo.
Quote from Btoryo :Umm can I get a confirmation? Am I too late to sign up? I'd like to drive solo.

I can't speak for the admins but you should be fine.
Quote from Btoryo :Umm can I get a confirmation? Am I too late to sign up? I'd like to drive solo.

Nope - you're in. I think I added you to the entry list, if not, ill do it at home tonight.
I would like to state that I will be racing seperatly from Halfords Racing and using my racer name that I signed up with earlier. I will not speak for the other two drivers. Thanks,

Dicey
Dont know if i will still be racing in this, I havnt propley played LFS in ages...Kinda sad really. Ill let you know..
How hard can it be? You drive fast and turn left... (Just watch for the loose rear end on the last turn...)
Oval racing... not exactly my forte but a nice change of pace from road course racing. Sign me up if it's not too late.

LFS Username: GTR_Yuni
Race Name: Konata-san / Haruna Say
Number: 76
Quote from blackbird04217 :How hard can it be? You drive fast and turn left... (Just watch for the loose rear end on the last turn...)

Dont forget the 30+ cars all around you What you just described was driving an oval. Racing...heh, that's a whole nother story
Hey, why not (if there's still space).

For entering on your own:
LFS Username:
DeadWolfBones
Race Name:
CoRe.DWB
Number: 32
Prepare for doom, the wolf has signed up. xD

Btw jack, Kenneth is in RP now. (Just letting you know cuz in the first post his racer name has TDRT :P)
Can't believe racer hero left TDRT.
LFS Username: BigTime
Race Name: CoRe.BigTime
Number: 16
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Can't believe racer hero left TDRT.

Heh...

Woot woot! Glad to see top teams like Core are gunna be racing. xD
So... we have more drivers signed up than there's room for...

Are we counting on some not showing up, or will the top 31 in qualifying get to race?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG