The online racing simulator
gtr's and normal cars texture separate
Hi! i have and idea that textures for gtr;s can be separate. What have i mean: lfs is using the same texture for xrt, xrg and XRR , same fz5 and fzr , and fxo and fxr. Please separate this textures, they can be the same because players who modify gtr's textures are modify normal car textures too. If the textures'll be separate we can have different interior for normal car and gtr.
Thank you!
Car interior upgrades will be featured in the next patch.
Quote from duke_toaster :Car interior upgrades will be featured in the next patch.

Is that now confirmed by official authorities?
Quote from Scawen :None will be released in Patch Y but they will be released as soon as possible

"As soon as possible" doesn't necessarily mean patch Z. Sorry to spoil it.
They were to be included in patch y, but didn't make it in due to time constraints (part of the FBM deal was it was out before X-Mas). They should be in the next incompatable patch, though.
But to be strict, it isn't written in stone afaik, and therefore one shouldn't say that "it will be in the next patch", but "most likely it will be in next patch" instead. I just haven't forgotten the rally pack thing, any unnecessary hype around a developement process that is completely "secret" doesn't do any good. [/whine]
Quote from Gekkibi :"As soon as possible" doesn't necessarily mean patch Z. Sorry to spoil it.

Wow Z allready, didn't realise that before.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG