The online racing simulator
eSport-Racing TV starts
(20 posts, started )
eSport-Racing TV starts
Besides our leagues (Formula 1 Championship and the Longrun Series is still waiting for more entrants ), we are establishing our TV part.

So besides LIVE Video streams of the most races, you will get a weekly video cut down of the races on esport-racing.com.

First one is here: News on esport-racing.com check the link there and enjoy pure racing action!

Besides that, all the UK fans (and irish ) check back the next days for news about the national eTM entry opening.

Cheers and enjoy the video!
Exciting racing, good camera work and excellent commentary.

Nice one!
Tip the first: don't talk on the mic - keep it to the side or in any case away from the air you're exhaling. Other than that - looking good.
Aside from the mic issues (which are irrelevant), that was a very professional product. Congratulations Vykos, etc.
Very nice. Been a pleasure to watch.

OT: Noticed something funny: when the cars pass under the fly-over, the car shadows are drawn on the tarmac of the fly-over (at 1:30).
Quote from wsinda :OT: Noticed something funny: when the cars pass under the fly-over, the car shadows are drawn on the tarmac of the fly-over (at 1:30).

That's due to the way LFS decides which horizontal surface to render the shadow on - you can see that happen when they exit pitboxes too for example.
#7 - SamH
I really must agree, that is a really good ~10 min race summary. Really spot on!

Is this going to be a regular format, Vykos? I mean to say, will we always be able to grab the summary if we miss the live race broadcast?
Waow, amazingly good summary! :O

Quality and everything is pretty damn good, heli cam and things,

The first incident was quite noobish of me, the gap was their for a few seconds, but it was way to ambitious for the start, I just didn't want to get punished for slowing by someone behind which happend to many times last season.

But with Rudi, come on, he was just showing his affections towards me Jo!!!
Very nice! Keep up the good work!
Wow, that was great. Awesome fights on the track and in the pits.
Quote from SamH :I really must agree, that is a really good ~10 min race summary. Really spot on!

Is this going to be a regular format, Vykos? I mean to say, will we always be able to grab the summary if we miss the live race broadcast?

Yes Sam, that's the actual plan. And not only the international eTM. "eurosport Motorsport weekend" anyone?

Cheers and ones more BIG THANK YOU to kraniwani for this amazing work he does.
Fantastic product, Vyk and Krani.

And great driving by all the competitors.
That was great. I went out and found a world clock program for my desktop so I can keep track of what time it is in your neck of the woods.

GOOD JOB!
Very professional broadcast. I thought it was great!
VERY entertaining race once again!

"What the hell?"
Stop saying "whatta hell" !

EDIT: Damn, late
Damn, forgot to watch.

Looking forward to the recap.
First of all we found a good way, to provide the recaps in HiRes. So if you want to see the first race recap in HiRes, Go Vimeo

eSport-Racing TV starts
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG