The online racing simulator
The Very End`s /care topic
(37 posts, started )
Well, I couldn`t find a good name for the topic, and I know most people don`t really give a damn about this or not, but anyway - I`m moving, so I will not have internett access for like 3 weeks. It`s a killer for sure, I got internett at work, but that doesn`t help since I can`t play LFS

So, sorry for making this completely useless thread, but it lighted my heart telling it. And yes, I LOVE my new place, it`s big, aprox 60 M2, and it only costs 3500 NOK each month, and everything is new there aswell.
And for the ones that don`t know it either, new work aswell, working as customer support for Ventelo. (Internett, phone etc etc support).

My life is turning out to the better, and I like it

So, have a nice day, if you read through it all I feel sorry for ya :grouphug:
3500 what? Euros? I hope not...

As for not being able to play LFS... boohoo, I haven't been able to play LFS 5 months now and it will be a long time before I can play again. So 3 weeks is nothing

Glad that things are working out for you jobwise and all
Quote from obsolum :3500 what? Euros? I hope not...

As for not being able to play LFS... boohoo, I haven't been able to play LFS 5 months now and it will be a long time before I can play again. So 3 weeks is nothing

Glad that things are working out for you jobwise and all

Quote from Hyperactive :http://www.google.com/search?h ... uros&btnG=Hae&lr=

About 440€. Not too shabby for a small apartment like that

I meant 3500 nok hehe
Thanks Hyperactive, it`s a very nice place, maybe I should post some picture from work if I get time.

And man, 5 months without LFS? :O Not even played offline? :S
3 weeks will go quickly.

Grats on the new place and new job mate
Thanks for the support Dano.
I love this job. Of course it can be really borring getting yelled at sometimes, but the people I work with is alone worth the job itself. Great community
Quote from The Very End :And man, 5 months without LFS? :O Not even played offline? :S

No, it's not because I don't have internet, but because I don't have the space to set up my steering wheel, pedals and shifter properly. I started LFS up one time and tried one lap with the keyboard and the mouse, but I quit after a few minutes. It's just not the same So if I can't play it properly, I won't play it at all. I'm actually a little worried than when I eventually do play again, I'll have to learn to race all over again because of the changes. I haven't driven with patch Y, and who knows what other changes will have been implemented by the time I'm able to race again?
Congrats on your new job and new home

Nice to hear a happy story once in a while

Me? I'm working now, starting at 9am, finishing at 5pm. Going home to sleep, then I start work again at 3am, finish at 8am then I start this job again at 9am till 5pm. I live at home, but my cat loves me again...She stays in my room all the time >.<
Quote from The General Lee :Congrats on your new job and new home

Nice to hear a happy story once in a while

Me? I'm working now, starting at 9am, finishing at 5pm. Going home to sleep, then I start work again at 3am, finish at 8am then I start this job again at 9am till 5pm. I live at home, but my cat loves me again...She stays in my room all the time >.<

Hehe, sounds like me at the moment. I`m taking a long buss trip to work (45min each way), so usually I`m using most of my time at work, or on the way from / to work. But luckely I have no work in the weekends

Awww, a cat, I love those little things. Wish I could have a cat here I live =( Your lucky mate!
I have NO sympathy!

Since I started work, in both the US and Malaysia I have had only a work laptop and internet!

No gaming/LFS for me online OR offline! Only time I can play is when I get home

However, I am going to be staying in Kuala Lumpur for next few years....so I'm going to ship my PC over LFS at last!.....but in a crappy time zone! Hello Australian LFSers?!
OP: I have only one word to say to you: SUFFER!! :P

Nach. I hope you don't need your daily LFS-fix. If you have a feeling that you "must" play LFS, then you should go to a therapist or something. Addiction of any kind is not healthy...
I'll post in the "What are you listening to now" thread for you, and just assume you're listening to either Iron Maiden or Ozzy.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'll post in the "What are you listening to now" thread for you, and just assume you're listening to either Iron Maiden or Ozzy.

How you dare not mention Children Of Bodom?! :mad:
Haha, I have not posted THAT much in that topic...have I?

Well, I still got some time at work to post some posts, and keep me updated these weeks. But man, playing offline ain`t the same. I`m not that adicted that it botters me, but I really enjoyed those minutes every day with LFS.
TVE, you've posted about 3 times as much in that thread person than the second most poster An admirable statistic somehow.
Lol is that true?
Statistics please!
Oh my god!!
I`m a music-posting whore! 400?! I never belived it was that bad, I know I had posted some there, but not THAT much...
Quote from The Very End :Well, I couldn`t find a good name for the topic, and I know most people don`t really give a damn about this or not, but anyway - I`m moving, so I will not have internett access for like 3 weeks. It`s a killer for sure, I got internett at work, but that doesn`t help since I can`t play LFS

So, sorry for making this completely useless thread, but it lighted my heart telling it. And yes, I LOVE my new place, it`s big, aprox 60 M2, and it only costs 3500 NOK each month, and everything is new there aswell.
And for the ones that don`t know it either, new work aswell, working as customer support for Ventelo. (Internett, phone etc etc support).

My life is turning out to the better, and I like it

So, have a nice day, if you read through it all I feel sorry for ya :grouphug:

har en god liv min bare barn
brataccas, please, lol pleeease write english.
I mean, your norwegian is even more bad (wanted to say more worse) than mine english, and that is so fail

har en god liv min bare barn
=
Have one good life mine just kid
im your padawan, its is your destiny to train me up! :spyoda::jedi:
Quote from brataccas :im your padawan, its is your destiny to train me up! :spyoda::jedi:

Lol you, stay away from sugar!

Quote from batteryy :damn, then its cheap. the house im living is 600e in month

Yes, it`s very cheap
Most of the other places costed around 1000nok more /month.
jeg elsker deg <3 :bewarespa
Quote from Ivan-XXX :I was at Norway last week and bought a can of tunafish and it was all _ROTTEN_. You can't believe how awful it tasted!!111 I'm so angry right now!!11 :spyoda!!!!!11)

That's a long way to go for a can of tuna .
Quote from mrbogeyman : Hello Australian LFSers?!

What be going on mate?

Good Job Tor Hope all goes well.

(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG