The online racing simulator
Round 7 Penalties and Results
Attached are the results of all sessions, and are as of 2110 GMT on Sunday.

The Race classification is still provisional, and therefore, so are the championship standings.

Remember, this thread is also for requests to investigate incidents.

d
Attached files
Results_FPAll.pdf - 51.4 KB - 259 views
Results_Qual.pdf - 6.1 KB - 243 views
Results_Race.pdf - 9.9 KB - 334 views
I have a complaint against stefani24. That is his LFS world username. Lap 13 - 15. Blocks MistaTea 2 times and puts MistaTea in a spin 1 of the two times.
protest: I had a burnt tire at the right front, so i couldnt turn that car as i want, and mistatea was just WAY too agressive. Why do ppl ALWAYS blame me???
#4 - J@tko
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Only thing I have to complain about are the messages. Including the Race Directors.
'Hynnty is leading' - if we want to know we can look at the position list.
'X Laps Remaining' - again, same as above. But also not everyone was on the same lap.

*cough* Dekojester *cough*

Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :The chatting rules seem to be alot more relaxed this round & also the previous round too. I don't think you should be so lenient.
Especially all the messages after the front runners had finished...there are others still racing!
Stefan should defiantly be penalized for his obscenities!

We will start encouraging people to block messages. This means we can chat to people, as well as you being able to concentrate. Sorry for that.
Indeed, stefan had some pretty dangerous driving. Sorry man but its true. This is beginers league so don't take it personally but instead take it like a man and use that criticism (Scuse the spelling :P) to be more cautious next time.

As for the incidents, the contact at the exit of the second last turn COULD be seen as a racing incident as I went just a bit too wide, however if you looked at your mirrors (or even minimap) you would have seen that a cars approaching fast and you would have to stay and wait till he passes and that its clear before you go. (first incident).

Second time, I was again on the last turns, I go full speed through second last turn then i see Stefan turning in circles in the middle of the track, I move to the right quickly and he ALMOST touches me. Very dangerous way of driving and if you happen to spin like that, make sure no ones around and dont jump on the racing line please.

Deko, please investigate the following complaints as some of the things he has done are very dangerous.

Stefan, sorry man but thats why penalties and complaints are here for, to report incidents that you find were not fait and in my case I think they were not. Especially the second one even though you did not touch me. Please next time watch out .
Sorry, but please You watch out. I got lost so i was turning around, sorry fir that but my car was either too loose or the tires went just in degrees of 1000° ()
Am I to blame for slightly missing the apex of the turn and going a bit wide? Yes, but it wouldn't have caused any collisions if you had stayed on the side like were I've seen you.

And for the one were you went on the racing line I have no way what was goin through your mind but WOW. However, I know how that feels O_O prolly just was pissed.

Anyways, how would I have had to watch out please tell me.
Quote from Stefani24 :protest: I had a burnt tire at the right front, so i couldnt turn that car as i want, and mistatea was just WAY too agressive. Why do ppl ALWAYS blame me???

You are always to blame because it is ALWAYS your fault. I was spectating the race and you should of watched your mirrors or mini map and slowed for the corner for tea to pass you.
Dont yall know what BEGINNER means? At least i dont think so. Calm down guys, and i got a lil push in that corner (i mean i went tight) so i couldnt pay attention. I had the crappy we1r wr set that was loose and thight at the same time so what do you want?????
Im not blaming you for losing control, im blaming you for coming back on the track recklessly.

Anyways, you say I could have avoided the crash but I really don't see how.

Let's stop arguing actually...
Ahaha. xD
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Um, I just checked the results & noticed a mistake. You noted Hyntty as having Pole Position?
Every point counts now - gimme it back!

Since I copy the file from a previous round (whatever round's folder I arbitrarily decide to copy from at the time), I think I fergot to delete it and put it for you.

D'oh !

d
Stefan Alfons (Stefani24) will be Excluded from the race results for reckless recovery from an off, and malicious chat during the race (namely, the dropping of the f-bomb)

The incident on Lap 11 in the final sector with MistaTea is a Racing Incident.

The incident on Lap 17 in the first Sector with Taylor-Mania is a racing incident.

Those laps were the laps that Stefan was on at the time of occurence.

d
Results updated to include exclusion and correct points errors.

Now, I am issuing SEVERE WARNINGs to [SR] Mutt and Rescue 2 for their chat with Stefan Alfons.

I will NOT tolerate a member of the marshal team, or any member of the series giving that sort of chat during the race on the server. That sort of sh*t belongs in PMs and PMs ONLY. Next time I see anyone engaging in that sort of chat I will give you a 24-hour BAN from that server. That sort of chat is NOT someting that is sporting in ANY WAY whatsoever.

Do I make myself clear ?

dekojester

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG