The online racing simulator
#1 - J@tko
Round 7 Post-Race Discussion
Put it here
Mistatea, w8 for a POSSIBLE possison to try to lap me, plz, kthxbye.
otherwise: messed up strategy, 2 30snd pit stops, and unluckily no caution. Under the line: Low Average to Bad race
i think it was the incident with mistatea.
maybe i overreacted a bit, but i didnt do anything and got a penalty. dont yall think thats a bit "unfair"??
#4 - J@tko
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Hyntty was unstoppable.

+5

Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :And about Stefan...did he get that time penalty for the contact we made? Or were there other incidents involving him?
I say this because it wasn't his fault, it was mine. But it wasn't really drastic in anyway, just a small bump...sorry for the time penalty if it was just for the contact between us, you didn't deserve it.

It wasn't specifically that incident. Thanks Taylor for apologising.

Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Looking forward to the next round...I wonder how high I've gotta finish to win?

As I make it, you're roughly on 200 pts, Hynnty roughly on 190. The rest are out of it.
As I said in other thread stefan, the incident on the second last turn could be seen as a racing incident and from what I saw you got the time penalty WAYYYY after we made contact so I don't think it was because of that.

Hyntty was indeed really good there, grats.

Thanks Taylor for letting me pass safely Really appreciate it man.

As for lap 19 not sure maybe if you tell me which turn I might remember.
then it was for taylors incident. too bad, but dont be so agressive :chairs: (PLEASE dont be so agressive)
Yess, was about time to win a race after 3 good single seater rounds. Sounds stupid but now it's like a gorilla jumped off my back

There were a few close calls, but I managed to drive neatly. I just had to keep myself from pushing too hard, there was such a huge gap. Which reminds me, whatta hell happened to you guys? How can you Mista and Taylor be so quick in quali but not in the race?
Heh hyntty, first of all my quali time was horrible imo as it could have been a lot better if I wasnt hit.

And during the race I did well apart from the fact that I got hit 3 times, 2 of them I spuna nd 1 I drifted.

Plus on top of that my bro pushed me off my chair -_-
I just watched the replay again and on lap 4 was my mistake but didnt spin and lap 19 indeed spun and my fault I went a bit wide n cliped the grass.

Meh..

And yeah for some reason I have a lot of trouble in quali O_O
Plus often I get good laps and I get hit last second or someone spins in front of me :S
I felt I could have won that race. I lost focus on the early laps as I was a bit upset after a T1 incident that put me into last place. At that point I just felt like leaving to be honest.

But for remaining 2/3rds of the race I think I was a good amount faster than the rest of the field all the way up to the final lap.
Mhm, you were indeed really fast. Was that on R3 or R4s? If so imo, you should go put R2s n practice for WR tbh.

Too bad you had an accident
bah.. not sure why I said that. It was an awful race for me and I really had no chance of winning even if I didn't wreck and spin out 100 times. But I wasn't even planning on entering the race so I guess having an nightmare of a race is better than not racing at all... maybe..
It was a good race, esp. considering beginners with so much horsepower. Unfortunately, I had serious concentration problems: spinning around 5+ times, overspeeding in pits, damage causing unplanned pit, overreacting blue flag etc. (Ofcoz', don't race after a :fence3d:with your girlfriend.) All the more disappointing after making a race simulation on Saturday, where I could establish a fairly balanced performance with constant 35s-36s and no serious mistakes. Grat for the überfast people!
By the way: shouldn't we once do a special non-league endurance event, like a 1 hour (or even longer) race or something? For example, at the same time with Le Mans?
Quote from D_Moriarty :By the way: shouldn't we once do a special non-league endurance event, like a 1 hour (or even longer) race or something? For example, at the same time with Le Mans?

/me very much likes this idea - Sometime in May, maybe ?

/me now goes off to bed because it's 15m till 0200. Eek !

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG