The online racing simulator
Cool, cool. Now if I make a car choice and it ends up not being rolling start I will haunt you every day of the week
Quote from evilpimp :Cool, cool. Now if I make a car choice and it ends up not being rolling start I will haunt you every day of the week

Bah ! It's a long race. And surely you'll be able to make up places because of people spinning.

haha !

d
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :"Boo!" to a rolling start! :thumbsdow

It's not really T1 safety that seems to be the concern here. Instead it is loosing a few measly metres when the lights go green. 20 laps with a pitstop...really, does a few metres make that much difference in a race 30 minutes long? I don't think so.

We're not doing it to even out the starts of the cars. It's cos:
  1. Most endurance races start with a rolling start.
  2. Cars will be more spread out coming into turn one.
Glad you took my point under consideration

However I still think ill use FXR :P Just because of the nudging and bumping there is sometimes :S
That thing is impossible to spin out unless someone literally t-bones you
Easy to control with damage too
Quote from dekojester :Round 7 Information:

Course: Westhill Reverse
Cars: XRR FXR FZR
Laps: 20
Pit Stop Required, not before lap 2 is started and not after lap 18 is completed. Start and end is when YOU start and end the lap. Pit stalls will be assigned by championship position. First in championship will get stall #1, P2, #2.
Extra requirements: Please declare your intent to enter and which car you will be using by the start of Free Practice 2. Failure to do so by this time will result in you starting the race from the back of the grid. This is being done to expedite the pitlane stall assignment process.

Weekend Schedule:
FP1: 15 March 2008. 1900 GMT. 60 Minutes.
FP2: 15 March 2008. 2200 GMT. 60 Minutes.
FP3: 15 March 2008. 2400 GMT. 60 Minutes.
FP4: 16 March 2008. 1545 GMT. 45 Miuntes.
Qual: 16 March 2008. 1830 GMT. 20 Minutes.
Lag Start: 16 March 2007. 1856 GMT.
Race Start: 2 Minutes after completion of Lag start.

d

i got idea maby use the chalk to make numbers?? for the pits
That may work, but chalk can sometimes be hard to read...which would cause uber-confusion
#59 - Stan
I'm going to Yorkshire on Friday to do the Three Peaks of Yorkshire walk on Saturday. I'm planning to try and travel back in time for the race and will use the FXR if I get back in time to make the race.

Wish me luck, the walk is going to be tough! Here's a link with some info about the challenge, just in case anyone is wondering what torture I will be putting myself through!

http://www.walks4all.co.uk/3peaks/walks/yorkshire/walk.shtml
Stan that looks amazing! Have fun.
Nice have fun!
Quote from Stan :I'm going to Yorkshire on Friday to do the Three Peaks of Yorkshire walk on Saturday.

Nice one Stan...don't forget to put a rock on the stone pile at the top of Ingleborough...with mine
You'll know what I mean when you get there...If it's still there it's been a while.
Ok... so here's a reasonable set for round 8 for fzr. It needs still a little fine tuning, and you'll probably need to adjust tyre pressures. Just drive it carefully, and don't chuck it in the corners....

Additionally, here's my skin too... Got a little too exited about Melnourne. It ain't pretty, but my motto is "keep it simple, keep it stupid."
Attached images
skin1.JPG
Attached files
FZR_we1r_tmp.set - 132 B - 751 views
-
(Technique) DELETED by Technique
The race will be started with a rolling start.

d
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Erm, I just tried to join to put some laps in but the password has changed...?

Same problem here...

[edit:] solved.
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Erm, I just tried to join to put some laps in but the password has changed...?

Quote from D_Moriarty :Same problem here...

Sorry guys - forgot to reset it after Kyoto 125.

If the normal pass doesn't work, try Kyoto 250 or Kyoto 500.
Quote from J@tko :Sorry guys - forgot to reset it after Kyoto 125.

If the normal pass doesn't work, try Kyoto 250 or Kyoto 500.

I changed it back to lfsbc
It's hard making a stable and fast setup for the XRR. But I don't care as you lot will spin at one point or another anyway.
Yuni, I doupt many people using the FXR will spin a lot tbh. It's very easy to control even on grass.

Good luck to all of you tomorow and remember to keep it clean!
what time is the race is it the normal time or the time we used for the last race???
The very first post at the top of the page, it's 18:30 qualifying...You even made that post!

I've just realised I won't be able to make it tonight...I'm going out for dinner, and I really, absolutely must go...I'm screwed if I don't

Good luck with the race guys
Numbers
I have no Number
Have i been assigned one and if so what is it/where can i find it?
C you all tonite!
Quote from Velocity. :I have no Number
Have i been assigned one and if so what is it/where can i find it?
C you all tonite!

Number 51

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG