The online racing simulator
New Drift Team, Looking For Drifters!!
(18 posts, started )
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k72/NCDrag/Riker.jpg

Team Riker Drifting ( T-R-D) Finally Established Looking For Anxious new recruits!!!

Just come to the site and sign-up in the forum!! :-)

www.rikerdrifting.wetpaint.com

Im going to try to get a server up and runningso...
Were Going To Be Based in the Demo only until i get enough S2 Licensed Members!!

Thanks, DK_USA
i see you decided to make your own team =] good luck with it man and see you guys on the track =]
Hey Thanks A bunch, you guys over there at secret weapon inspired me with the creation of this team and plan to meet up with you guys sometime.

Once again,, Thanks DK_USA
How come u have a race picture at the home page, when your a drift team.

o.0
Well I Just made the site and i didnt want it to be bare so i just put a random pic there... Ill be working on it for just a little while longer,, Hey if anyone knows anyone who could possibly make me a team skin while i work on it that would be great....

Thanks Again.... DK_USA
New Site
This is Matrixi's old signature, and a Saiko D skin... What about you ask him before ripping his art?
lol @ saiko d skin @ new page. lol

Quote from Smurfen :lol @ saiko d skin @ new page. lol

Have I beat you? Yes I did ^ One post upper, about 15 seconds before yours...
-
(Matrixi) DELETED by Matrixi
lol toni and USA
Team Riker :-(
This is no longer a team and i have failed... Thanks to all who have not helped.... and Thanks to all Who Have!!!
Hey man, you app'd for TeamD and i accepted, please visit my post on the forums.

http://teamdrift.forumsland.com/

Oh and whats your MSN? You didn't say it in your app lol
can i join your drift team?
Plz Lock this Thread!!!
This team is no longer Established and will no longer be willing to recruit for it, but on the other hand We will be recruiting for Team D*S, So come over to the other Thread!!!!!! Good bye!!
Quote from DK_USA :This team is no longer Established and will no longer be willing to recruit for it, but on the other hand We will be recruiting for Team D*S, So come over to the other Thread!!!!!! Good bye!!

Winner attitude. Your team isn't working so you think 'why not close it after 2 days of existence and join a new one!'. Really, you're the example to follow...
Quote from Riders Motion :Winner attitude. Your team isn't working so you think 'why not close it after 2 days of existence and join a new one!'. Really, you're the example to follow...

Smartass...
Quote from Riders Motion :Winner attitude. Your team isn't working so you think 'why not close it after 2 days of existence and join a new one!'. Really, you're the example to follow...

The Riker Drifting .... Team.... Wasnt even a team to start with i only had one member and it was established for like .....4 months or something like that but i decided that it wasnt going anywhere so better to stop something now than let it creat a mess latr. Pls if you dont have anything nice to say then just dont!

Also a reminder for any admins. to pls lock this thread..it should have been dead weeks ago..

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG