The online racing simulator
9600 GT on notebooks?
(10 posts, started )
9600 GT on notebooks?
I'm curious, with the new 9600 video card out is it available on notebooks?
ive seen the 9300M on it but i wont expect to much from it:shrugcrap Medion)
Would the 9600 be on an HP any time soon?
i have seen 9500gs
Only a matter of time before there is a full blown 9M series set of notebook GPUs. Patience... they usually are produced last in line.
From what I remember, the 9600M GT will probably have a bit better performance than a 8700M GT now. I don't recall people saying it will be as good as the 8800M's right now, but the performance will be very close to a 8800M GTS.
Ya, but I need to buy a new computer within a month or two. Is there a possibility that a good notebook will have the 9600 by then?
#8 - Joe_R
well don't expect nVidia to rush through the process as of last month they just released the 9 series maybe a slim chance that the 9 series would be in notebooks because right now they are focusing on the desktop customers and users first so idk
Quote from Joe_R :well don't expect nVidia to rush through the process as of last month they just released the 9 series maybe a slim chance that the 9 series would be in notebooks because right now they are focusing on the desktop customers and users first so idk

Ya I was expecting and afraid of that. But oh well
Well, i am kinda surprised how they already have 9600 in my country
but still, our shops are expensive and those cheaper are last to get them

Dunno how are things in china ....

9600 GT on notebooks?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG