The online racing simulator
"Drift Pigs" - Australian drift team
(17 posts, started )
#1 - 55psi
«D-Pigs» - Drift Pigs

Drift pigs is an Australian based team S2 drift team that accepts skillful drifters from all nations. The team started late 2007 starting off with a few members. Since then, the team has grown to 14 members consisting of:

«D-Pigs» Hachi
«D-Pigs» Anchor
«D-Pigs» 55psi
«D-Pigs» Sneddz
«D-Pigs» Beno
«D-Pigs» AkenZ
«D-Pigs» Morgish
«D-Pigs» Crispy
«D-Pigs» Mr. Slide
«D-Pigs» Tweeter
«D-Pigs» Sut
«D-Pigs» Initialed
«D-Pigs» Myhell
«D-Pigs» Nick
«D-Pigs» degree

D-Pigs consists of 2 teams, one yellow and one red. Yellow team consists of the drifters who show consistency and skill, whereas the red team are the drifters who have potential. We are a tight community and we hold large drift events between drift teams, to mini drift events which consist of only D-Pig team members. Entries are exclusive to some degree, but if you would like a challenge, then thats great.
Every member has their own unique skin, mostly created by Hachi.
We have our own forum/website:
www.driftpigs.co.nr
And an amateur team video (making another soon):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkHsDn9X5Hk
Congrats , its looking strong already!

5 Weeks!
wow ur team is pretty big! a private skin is a pretty nice perk too
good luck with your australian drift team.

if you are ever looking for an extra server to practise on, hit me up with a PM and i am happy to set it to the config you require.

oh and use our teamspeak
#5 - 55psi
Thanks for the comments. This sunday coming, 5 or so members of D-Pigs are competing in the RDT drift comp on sunday. Hopefully we'll rip up some tar and easily kick their asses. :P
And also, a 2nd video is in process.

Cheers
Jas
Looks good

Pics of us drifting
#9 - feat
Beno gave me the same adress as you posted here, just it's off or something, so it doesnt work.
This took me a life to find this team's thread, haha.
No seriously, i'm searching for a team, and i just remembered about Drift Pigs, serious, it's so hell fun to drift with them. I'm in friends with Anchor, Beno, Hachi, Tweeter and some else with you.
So now im interesting, can you guys check me out sometime ?
I really would like to join. Some more info @ signature.

Regards, feat
Quote from canpone :can you give us some of thieses skins?please

sorry for my bad englisch

theyre team skins
Good luck with the team!
Quote from canpone :i like the green color.I dont wanna get in the team just to geive it and i will change it. please give me the skin

i doubt that anyone gives you their teamskin...

a teamskin is something that is for team members only, no matter if you change it or not, they are private skins! Make it on your own or ask someone to do it for you is best solution.
hey guys do you have a team server up? i mite drop by on weekends or sumfin if you do...
Hey guys.
I'm from vic and been on LFS for a while.. Most of the regular D-pigs members like microsoft P have most likely seen me around.
I'd call myself a fair drifter and I'm on nearly every day.

I don't see you guys too much anymore but if the team is still very active I'd like to join. Let me know how I do and if you'd like to see me in action 1st we can arrange a time for a battle.

Cheers, Ryan.
Hey whistle
Yeah we are still very active now
I have seen you drift a few times I think
Jump on to our forum and we will talk on there

www.driftpigs.co.nr
Quote from rich_hobo94 :hey guys do you have a team server up? i mite drop by on weekends or sumfin if you do...

Hey mate
We don't have a team server but you will us find in ADB server most of the time
Here's a list of Dpigs team members for 2010

«D-Pigs» Hachi (Leader)
«D-Pigs» Gizzmo (Co Leader)
«D-Pigs» 55psi
«D-Pigs» Mr Slide
«D-Pigs» Myhell
«D-Pigs» Tweeter
«D-Pigs» Manji
«D-Pigs» Driftup
«D-Pigs» C.A.P.A