The online racing simulator
26th Febuary 60 Lap GP
(97 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Cawwa :A very good idea imo ... ... If it's possible to make this an hour or two earlier it would suite me like my hand in my glove ...

if we hold the event server on that combo from say 7pm (UK time) til 10pm (UK TIME), we should all be able to have a bit of fun what do you think franky?
can i enter too? but I'm in australia but i have cable internet
if you can make it on time sure, although the time zone would mean the you would have to be awake at a silly hour, but if you are up for it all you have to do is enter
Had 3 people sing up this morning.. that makes 18 so far!!!

dont forget to check this thread: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=5095 for a poll.

I will have a server set up on that combo tonight at 6PM and will leave it up untill the race day for practice.
Do we know the Name of this Server or not got one till its up?

Need to get some Practice in,

#31 - Vain
Here is the requested setup.
Short-description:
A bit stiff, slightly understeering (just a bit, if you force it, it will oversteer) which should help in longer races, 6-gears, fastest lap to-date: 1:52:55, should improve once I get used to this track (this pb was one of two laps I refer to as "okay", all others are rated "bull*hit"), designed for 2-stop-strategy.
This is just basic stuff, but it should get anyone who wants to participate going.

[Edit]
New PB is 1:52:12 and would even be 4 tenth better is I didn't do that stupid mistake.
Dadge, I'm coming for ya!
[/Edit]

Vain
Attached files
XF GTR_Lefttest.set - 132 B - 153 views
the server will be called ATC GP Practice (practice will be in WHITE)
Quote from Vain :

[Edit]
New PB is 1:52:12 and would even be 4 tenth better is I didn't do that stupid mistake.
Dadge, I'm coming for ya!
[/Edit]

Vain

so, you admit that i will be in front then? :P
Not doing well
Not doing very Well,

Need alot more Practice and need to get more life out of the tires,

How Much Fuel and how many pitstops are people doing or Planning on doing?

I had a Full fuel load on but need to get more controle over the car first,

Any tips Please?

Attached files
Not doing well am i.mpr - 803.2 KB - 138 views
the server is running and there are 22 entries
just wondering, if there are 2 servers running that night, would the 2 results be combined together to determine the final winner like the total time to finish 60 laps
Quote from Y-noT :just wondering, if there are 2 servers running that night, would the 2 results be combined together to determine the final winner like the total time to finish 60 laps

we had done it this way once before but nobody (not even the winner of one of the servers) was happy about the inal standings.. so if it goes to 2 servers it will be 2 seperate results.

Also if it ges to 2 servers then i will try to sort it into getting every1 a good race (eg the top 15 fastest in server 1. and the bottom 15 fastest in server 2 or something.)
looking at the driver list, me finx this could be a very good race.

hope y'all are dancing cuz i'm askin
i guess i'll have to sign up for this one, i've got no experience of actually racing at this track, but i'll give it a go. this could be a long one
Hey. Would be nice to see you racing again Theafro,, there is only ONE garunteed space left. so. think fast
FULL SERVER. we are now onto Reserves.
Uhm, I see 23 drivers on the confirmed list, but only 20 can race...
Quote from bobvanvliet :Uhm, I see 23 drivers on the confirmed list, but only 20 can race...

oh contrair (or what ever) 23 can race
Uhm no.

23 can connect to a server, yes. But only 20 can actually race. After that if you try to join it says "race is full".
ill bet you everything you have that i can get it to allow 23 people to race
what about commentary etc. of am i just being dumb.

I gotta say the commentary was one of the niceties to racing the GP at BL1, nice to know what the hell is happening elsewhere on the track
its never been planned for commentary. it just... happens
how's the signup going? i'm just wondering how it's gonna work out with the reserves/servers etc.
Quote from Theafro :how's the signup going? i'm just wondering how it's gonna work out with the reserves/servers etc.

Sign ups are all up to date.. i have been told that ONE person is pulling out but have not yet updated that.. .afro you WILL have a spot.

good thing, i've been practicing hard for about a week now! cya there franky!
This thread is closed

26th Febuary 60 Lap GP
(97 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG