The online racing simulator
Lap Times
(6 posts, started )
Lap Times
People seem to do some very quike laps times, well on as gp people do 1.42 lap times i can only manage to do 1.50, i was just wondering how they make there cars so fast and i wondered if it was a tweek they have on the way the car performs and the speed as well or is it they just are good drivers, i just dont no!
They are good drivers for sure. Just practice, practice, and practice. For example when I first started to drive with FOX on BL I was getting times of 1:15. I just couldnt believe how most of the people drove times of 1:10
Guess what, after playing with FOX for two months all the time after school I making times of 1:10
#3 - Gunn
Don't be daunted by seemingly impossible lap times.

Setup is very important. Setting up your controller properly is very important. Practice with the car is very important. Track knowledge is very important. There are so many areas where we can improve our driving, I promise you will get much faster in time.
#4 - ajp71
Setups do have a lot to do with it, whilst some badly setup cars can be fast they won't give you the confidence you need to learn the cars, genrally an understeery setup is better than an oversteery setup although it is down to personal preference.
I just hope when i get my wheel ill get a better feel for the car and hopefuuly my lap times will increase, i use a joy pad at the mo.illepall
Changing controlers will lower you times initialy, so don't get frustrated. Just stick with it and in a short time you will be setting PBs again. It took me a few weeks to overcome the switch from non FFB wheel to a FFB wheel. I am much faster now then I was before I got this wheel.

Lap Times
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG