The online racing simulator
Cart Racing League
(4 posts, started )
#1 - Tain
Cart Racing League
The CRL is about to restart after a 2 year break! Finally an online game that we can use.

League is based around 2 divisions - FV8 and FXR. Races will run Monday nights and Tuesday nights. League is in advanced planning stages and signups for drivers and teams are now avaliable.

We have experience in running racing-leagues for the past 5 years, CRL (offline) 3 years and the Nascar Racing League (Online) for the past 2 years. Go with an experienced team or if you have the experience, join us on the admin team!

www.racing-leagues.com
I thought the MRT5 was the only cart in LFS? Or do you meen 'Open Wheel' when you speak of carts?
That wouldn't make much sense anymore as CART is bankrupt and OWRS has taken over, naming the racing series Champcar World Series.

I like the car choice, but I'm busy enough with my own leagues atm.

about the fixed setups for the FXR: there is no way to force that. It is only possible if you have honest drivers. Or you should let everyone send the admin on the server their setup just before the race and the compare them.
#4 - Tain
Admins needed
Cart is used as in the American series, just a throw back to a league that we ran for a few years quite successfully.

However we now need help. Need some administrators and generally good people with experience (no exp considered) to join the team at www.racing-leagues.com We want to get the series right before we move on any further, easier to correct and get things right now than in the middle of a season! anyone who is intrested go to the forums.

You will need to register to post on the thread. Registration etc etc is free.

Cart Racing League
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG