The online racing simulator
InSim Mass/Intake Controller
(36 posts, started )
Quote from CrazyICE :tonight i had an idea how to creat a GUI for the handicap for different cars...
it also might be helpful for setting/checking those handicaps...

look at the screenshot. what do you think?

I can send you also the form if you like.
(Visual Studio)

I like the GUI. BTW which Restrictions app are you using? the thread/links have become a bit confusing.
Quote from MARSH2a :I like the GUI. BTW which Restrictions app are you using? the threat/links have become a bit confusing.

What are you trying to say
Quote from mcgas001 :What are you trying to say

Sorry, mistyped.

I like the GUI, and I'm a bit confused by the thread as to which app CrazyICE is using.
i'm using the app by macgas001 and the picture above is only a form with no functionality.

macgas001: what do u think about the GUI?
Quote from CrazyICE :i'm using the app by macgas001 and the picture above is only a form with no functionality.

macgas001: what do u think about the GUI?

the GUI looks nice im acutally basing mine on that designe then ill relase it when its done
coOL...
and then, certain restrictions per car are working?
very nice!
earm...today is deadline?
something new...?
Interesting, gives another option for admins, could make for some interesting races.
Sorry for the big bump...

I tried this today and found that it told me I needed the right ballast/IR, but it didn't actually spectate me for not using it. I vaguely recall hearing that the spectate command changed with Patch Y. Could that be the problem?

Thanks in advance.
Quote from Danke :Sorry for the big bump...

I tried this today and found that it told me I needed the right ballast/IR, but it didn't actually spectate me for not using it. I vaguely recall hearing that the spectate command changed with Patch Y. Could that be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

I didnt ever bother updating it, I should have really. also LFS spec command has changed now, Theres one in the programmer forum now. Another guy made it, and it works better then this one. Check about half way down this thread http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=36916

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

InSim Mass/Intake Controller
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG