The online racing simulator
Warrock
(60 posts, started )
Warrock
Just wondering if anyone plays warrock?
#2 - ajp71
Yes Faster111 was an avid fan.
omg... really .. imagine evry ppl around here asking "does anyone here plays xxxxxx game?" ....
Can anyone has play halo?
???

I can see the OT forum degrading into that already...
Quote from ajp71 :Yes Faster111 was an avid fan.

Ah, the good old days when faster was still around . "I'm now a captain in my Warrock clan", and his great spelling skills :o
I think I'd prefer Faster111 to half the morons that have arrived as of recent.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I think I'd prefer Faster111 to half the morons that have arrived as of recent.

At least Atlantian got banned pretty quickly.
Quote from chanoman315 :omg... really .. imagine evry ppl around here asking "does anyone here plays xxxxxx game?" ....

People are actually doing this. Look at the 1st page of this board, there are threads about Forza Motorsport 2, Skate, F1 Manager... Which are all games.
Quote from hrtburnout :At least Atlantian got banned pretty quickly.

There are so many others that at a half-chance I'd wring them to death by their necks.

/me looks at Sam... :hide:
Quote from dawesdust_12 :There are so many others that at a half-chance I'd wring them to death by their necks.

I wanted to put that in my sig, but Jakg's quote is still better
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I think I'd prefer Faster111 to half the morons that have arrived as of recent.

what like you...?
Sure, why not. If I'm a moron, fine. It's not gonna make me change any.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Sure, why not. If I'm a moron, fine. It's not gonna make me change any.

Watch it, he'll overclock you if you're not careful

And you know where that leads...
Dustin got owned?

This is taking the express route to offtopicland
YAY for another Harjun thread...

/me grabs Popcorn.
-
(VoiD) DELETED by VoiD
#16 - VoiD
Deluxe !!!!!111 sadly no..
Harjun made a thread all about you.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Watch it, he'll overclock you if you're not careful

And you know where that leads...

I didn't know you could overclock 1 whole braincell?
Anyone here play mah jong?
Not realy to keen on adding to the madness, but I couldent resist the chance to say that WarRock was the worst FPS game I've ever played.

I was a medic at one point, I got shot to death, ran away and healed.
You read right, I DIED AND HEALED MYSELF BACK TO LIFE! The first thing I did after that was uninstall the game.
The net code is so bad that it didn't even register I was dead. The other guy got shot as well, and died almost a minute after his health reached 0
Quote from Hankstar :Anyone here play mah jong?

Occasionally.

It's actually relaxing aswell as frustrating.
What about that "Live For Speed" game, you know... the one where you drive around, dealing speed, and if you don't deliver it fast enough, you get shot... :hide:
Quote from Hankstar :Anyone here play mah jong?

Which one? Mahjong "proper" or mahjong solitaire?

Warrock
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG