The online racing simulator
looking server for sunday.
(25 posts, started )
Yeh im searching the server , cuz mine modem started to restart cuz heats up too hard so i need server for sunday BDC comp like for 4hours from 5pm GMT +0
If you give me more information about the competition I might be able to lend mine.
heh. Baltic drifting Championship round 1 <- http://lfsbdc.forumn.net will be about 18 drivers best in Baltic countries )
-
(mrminor28) DELETED by mrminor28
Have you got a server arranged yet?
ye i got. But connection sukz. I hope someone help me . I ordered credit card so i can rent server but later.
Ok you can try mine I will PM you the details
so another some servers be free for some hours ? aprox 3 hours for comp from 5pm GMT 0 . BIG THANKS e:
Quote from AlienT. :Ok you can try mine I will PM you the details

your teammates changed everything ^.^
Quote from mrminor28 :your teammates changed everything ^.^

thats because we were not correctly informed of the situation, and also the fact that some of our members noticed that you, or someone affiliated with you, were acting like "god" on the server. Not something we condone...
Quote from teedot :thats because we were not correctly informed of the situation, and also the fact that some of our members noticed that you, or someone affiliated with you, were acting like "god" on the server. Not something we condone...

No problem i showed that post but i think you didnt read it :P. its okay
Still looking for a server or you already got it?
hm round 1 was , but laggy, so i need it for round 2 Sunday,
If you want, I can set you up with a dedicated server that runs on the same machine as our other LFS servers. It will be USA based, but it is on a good network and you should get ok pings to it. Just using the actual Halfords Server is out of the question. but like i said, I can set you up with one. Let me know via PM (i get an email when i receive one)... i dont check the forums often.
I can lend you EXEDY TEAM Server if you want. Maximum of options... 47 slots, hosted by 500servers.com... I can change on the comp name of the server and I can change welcome message, but in it must be on end something like:
Server provided by EXEDY TEAM
http://www.exedy-team.net

Powered by 500servers.com

okey not bad , i dont need renaming and welcome mesage its okei just serv like 24 slots
Ok, if you want, contact me on msn [email protected] (was a very small kid when i registered the mail adress). You can count with the server on 99% .
good luck with the event
Team KA is happy to offer our servers if you need them

i currently have

13 slot lfs s2 server
10 teamspeak

both can be used and you can have temp admin if you need it

PM me or you can use someone elses server and just use our teamspeak
They need minimally 24 slots server... And he accepted my offer :-).
Quote from teedot :good luck with the event

thanx round 1 was bit laggy. So now 2nd ! i hope it will be good battle
Quote from hughesie89 :Team KA is happy to offer our servers if you need them

i currently have

13 slot lfs s2 server
10 teamspeak

both can be used and you can have temp admin if you need it

PM me or you can use someone elses server and just use our teamspeak

sorry :P we have about 18 competitors but its ok. (we can do 2 groups like 1st round, but 1 group is better) Thanks for offer
Just a thought, but had you considered contacting one of LFS's many hosting companies? 500servers used to have a deal were you could rent a server just for league events, storm-servers offer £5 a month servers, and im sure there are more..

Its very kind that people offer their servers for free, but lfs server rental is not expensive, and if you had your own, you could use it when you want.

Just a thought.
Quote from mkinnov8 :Just a thought, but had you considered contacting one of LFS's many hosting companies? 500servers used to have a deal were you could rent a server just for league events, storm-servers offer £5 a month servers, and im sure there are more..

Its very kind that people offer their servers for free, but lfs server rental is not expensive, and if you had your own, you could use it when you want.

Just a thought.

I dont have credit card so ?

and if I use it 5hours in 1 month why i need rent it ? .
I dont have a credit card either, and there are other methods to pay for online services.

Dont take this the wrong way, but if you are using a server for 5 hours a month, those 5 hours are still hours in which you are using a server. Its a service, why shouldn't you pay for it?

But I repeat, this is all just talking, as there are many kind offers here.
Quote from mkinnov8 :I dont have a credit card either, and there are other methods to pay for online services.

Dont take this the wrong way, but if you are using a server for 5 hours a month, those 5 hours are still hours in which you are using a server. Its a service, why shouldn't you pay for it?

But I repeat, this is all just talking, as there are many kind offers here.

some hoster can offert a server for 5 hour
i can im not a crap person who only work for money
you just have to get some good contact there is the way

if you need a server for a furter comp just test one of my server (canada - eastern)
"Lfs-Host demo server"

thx ,

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG