The online racing simulator
Unexpected Surprise
(14 posts, started )
Unexpected Surprise
Isn't it always nice when you get an unexpected surpise...well that is what I got today

On Christmas day I recieved a G25 from my family, I was so exicted I didn't take a lot of time and look at the CDs. My dad took them out and saw two. 1 was the installation CD, the other an anonymous CD which was thought to be a information CD. He handed me the installation CD and put the other one away, after I handed the CD back to him he put it right on top of the "anonymous" CD. A couple months later / TODAY, I decided to clean up my room and thought I'd better move the CDs. I picked them up, and to my surprise the anonymous CD was infact !RFactor!. LOL.

If you guys have had moments like these, feel free to share them
If i found an rFactor CD i would count that in "scary moments"
#3 - bbman
Good luck with that demo...
LOL, well Rfactor isn't as good as LFS, a free game IS a free game. and it isn't the demo.
The Rfactor cd provided with the G25 is a demo sorry!
I think we all got the same package...
Yeah it's only a demo.Anyway Rtractor is not as nice as LFS.
yes .. i first inserted the rFactor CD...
:wtf2: - me after the cd loaded up
5 seconds later - :doh:
Shouldn't they have DEMO on the CD then, and before I load it up? lol
For r factor u need to buy an account like LFS i think
Yah, but can't you order an LFS CD? that is why I thought Rfactor was the game, because normally they don't have CDs for just the demo.
It's weird, companies are producing demo's on CD now, for example I was at best buy the other day buying memory, and they had the World of Warcraft 14 day trial for $1.99, in a cheap little cardboard binder hah.. It's free to download all over the web.
u cant open a CD but somehow u managed it
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Is LFS on cd just a demo ?
Quote from dj-fluxsa :Is LFS on cd just a demo ?

There is no separate demo download or CD. You get the full version either way, but it is locked into demo mode until unlocked with a valid licence. LFS has been on PC Mag CDs before, not sure if it's ever been featured with an off-the-shelf PC product.

Unexpected Surprise
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG