The online racing simulator
For Sale - PC Hardware / Games / DVD's.
(23 posts, closed, started )
#1 - Jakg
Man, no offence but DAMN! Your selling a lot of crap. Tho you priced them good, meaning you didn`t take much money for it, it still is much crap on your list But aswell, you got some neat things.
Why is there a picture of a JB DVD on the Sega GT page?
#4 - Jakg
Because i lost 5 pictures. Been MSN'ed about the two i forgot to fix,should be ok now.

And yes i used to own NFSU

Suppose i should really list my Momo today but i really CBA.
Quote from Jakg :
And yes i used to own NFSU

You still do.

I'll keep quiet, I've got NFSU2 in my games collection. Mind you it came in handy for 3d stuff.

I've got a fair few bits 'n' pieces to be put on Ebay soon.
CUTE LED PIG TORCH KEYRING NEW WITH BATTERIES CHEAP

HA HA HA HA HA HA god thats funny... Sony Erricson mobile looks good, you dont post international do you?
#8 - Jakg
Quote from JamesF1 :That was *free* from Honda!

Yeah, and? People buy TONS of "free" stuff of eBay all the time!

I pay 62p for those pigs from my supplier. Only one other person on eBay sells them and i make about 50p on each one - yet every one i put on i sell!

Same with the PSP batteries i'm selling.

It's FREE listing weekend this weekend - the listing itself (10-15p) is free, otherwise those listings woulda costed me almost £7!

@ Micky - they sell for about £20 under the retail price on eBay (ie it's gonna sell for about £60 as a guess), tbh it's not worth sending to Oz as you'll probably get a better deal from an Australian shop.
yeah, i was thinking that, ive seen them around and they really arn't that dear here. My mobile, Motorola V3 Razr Black is getting kind of old, and with only 5mb memory and no expandable memory slot, its kind of frustrating, not that many photos and a few songs.
and i think i may soon be in the market for a new PSP battery, my current one seems to be a bit short lived. but im sure i can find a cheap one somewhere here in aus.
Thanks Michael
From your list here, only the RAM and the mainboard are really worth getting...

Hold on, why did you leave Worms out, yet you list "Formula Karts" here? You crazy?
Quote from bbman :Hold on, why did you leave Worms out, yet you list "Formula Karts" here? You crazy?

i think i had formlua karts on the good old original Playstation 1, not sure if its the same title lol
The Simpsons Christmas DVD and Honda picture is wrong and the Italian Job DVD picture is a picture of the game.
#13 - Jakg
fixed. God i screwed up these listings!
Wow! You're selling 5.1 speakers for 99p? (+£9.99 for P&P but sill )
#16 - Jakg
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Wow! You're selling 5.1 speakers for 99p? (+£9.99 for P&P but sill )

You don't quite understand the idea of an auction, do you?

Those pigs are COOL!
# Heart-Shaped On/Off Button,
# Cute Style

awwwwwww, do you have one on your key ring jak?
#18 - Jakg
Quote from mickyc30 :# Heart-Shaped On/Off Button,
# Cute Style

awwwwwww, do you have one on your key ring jak?

Used to, but gave it to my girlfriend as an anniversary present. God im a cheap skate!
Sorry to hear your selling your rig Jack. I hope your not making a mistake and giving up the hobbies you love because you feel you must to keep someone in your life.

It's different if you honestly don't feel gaming is not a part of who you are or want to be anymore, but don't be doing this just because there is/was conflict between yourself and a significant other. You need to be 'yourself' too.
lol god, could you stoop any lower ha ha!
aniversery? i thought you were 15/16?
Quote from Jakg :You don't quite understand the idea of an auction, do you?

There's about 7 hours left on them, and you started them at 99p, thus they appear to be very cheap, unless they're actually cardboard boxes with speaker bits drawn on in crayon.
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :Sorry to hear your selling your rig Jack.

It seems to be just a mobo and some RAM he's flogging. I'll need to see more bits listed before I start blowing up balloons.
Jakg - you should know this forum is not a place to advertise stuff you are selling. We tolerate wheel and other race-sim related sales, but not general hardware or games.

Oh, and you should be shot for selling Transport Tycoon Deluxe, grab yourself a copy of the OpenTTD project (which re-uses the files on your CD) to give the game a whole new lease of life. I'm still playing it now, despite its age.
This thread is closed

(23 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG