The online racing simulator
Epic Sliders Drift Event
(119 posts, started )
Dont forget to atleast update me on whats happening on msn !!!
epic drift comp = epic fail?
The competition epic hosted today was AWFUL, the judges had no idea what they were doing, the server didnt even have the right amount of people, the battles(since all good ppl go illiminated were not even close), do u think the epic comp was an epic fail? Yes or No please post sry but yeah (no offense to anyone) OH and practice run before battle wtf is this?!?! this aint a ****ing comp if u got to w/e just w/e omg wow wtfbbq?!? lol what u serious? a ****ing practice run?
This is simply the most bs judging I ever seen (not counting my run).I heard about cobras run and i must say...what the hell?This is what i heard.Cobra went onto the grass on the straight with .1st and 2nd corner was fine...but the 3rd corner,Wolf hit a cone.Then last corner,Wolf hit 2 cones.Now heres where the most BS judging I ever heard begins.During the WHOLE run,Wolf hit 2 clip points and cobra didn't it.Ready for the surprise?WOLF WINS!WOW!That is serious BS.Cobra didnt hit any clipping points but yet went in the grass.Wolf hit 5 clipping points in those 2 runs...Wolf wins/cobra loses...wow...some BS.Didnt you guys said that hitting the cones ment loss of points/0?

P.S.Its nothing personal Wolf.Im just pointing out alot of BS judging.
Yeah I still don't understand...They judge like the clipping points errors count for nothing

And Cloud made the top 16 and gripped one corner,went in wall last corner.Second run was better but still some people did better and they weren't selected....
Epic Judging?
Pretty much... Well, the event needed a stricter hand, and more understanding participants.. Anyhow still had fun , and there were good runs too, and good people too Tnx for the event, tnx for nice drifting with meh you know who you are xD
You make my brain hurt.
Erm, I think that most of the judging was ok exept for cobra vs wolf were i agree that im not sure bout.......

Bleh..

Btw ppl when we say shut up, you should really shut up... It kinda distracts everyone.
O_O Pointless thread much? You could just speak bout this in the actual thread for the comp..

Lemme ask you what other mistake we made other then cobra vs wolf.

btw yes it was a fail but not all the battles were bad. We had some pretty good ones.
And some ppl just dont seem to know how to shut up. We asked that people dont chat and yet they do chat more then usual.
I'm guessing the event is finished now if you're done judging and posting on here?

Also, has anyone got a replay of the whole event?
I'm not that much of a fan of drifting, but a league or event is a hard thing to run. (Most seem not to succeed past a first season if they make it past their first event even.) Either start your own or start bitching enough to the people who care about what you think should be done. If at first you don't succeed, try try again, but don't come back to the wrong people and complain. :P
If I was judge alone, I would have given all of you DQ or 30 / 100. Missing the clipping point was already bad, plowing it is an overkill. Usually, the moment you don't drift one single corner, it's over. Well guess what guys, half of you guys understeered, went round at least one corner without drift. It would have been top 8 right away. Ask the other judges, HEFFE did an 78 / 100 run. At first, I gave him a good 40 / 100. Judging had to be softer given the situation.

Taking the grass is not a suggested line but if pulled off correctly, it shouldn't be penalized.

All I am telling you is look forward for a JDM*F event some time soon. I bet 75% of those who got less then 70% will get DQ-ed or 20 / 100 score.
Quote from rcpilot :I'm not that much of a fan of drifting, but a league or event is a hard thing to run. Either start your own or start bitching enough to the people who care about what you think should be done. If at first you don't succeed, try try again, but don't come back to the wrong people and complain. :P

Nicely said.

I'm not 100% sure but I think that was Tein's first event he has run. If it is then, well done for trying. Atleast you can see what went wrong the first time so you can try fix the faults next time.
wow...
and i thought my comp was bad..
this sounds worst...
Quote from mc906 :wow...
and i thought my comp was bad..
this sounds worst...

Eh no offense but i think urs was worst :S
at least this one happened correctly and some ppl didnt take it as a joke.
The shik one everyone took it as a joke n were foolin around (from wat i saw)

Meh watever.... both were bad heh but I dnt think this one was horrible.

We still had some nice battles n nice runs.
lol.
let see you try to make one.
drift comps are harder to manage cuz grip comps 30ppl go together, drift comp ppl hav to wait.
and the battle between Doze and Farley and Doze and Splash was great at the end of my comp.
it was a failure because i had to move it back
Yeah MC comp was worst.
i was the one who won, not sayin i was the best out there, but i was very consistant the whole comp, nice drifting with you all
lol........ no comment(s)
This is message for everyone who was on the Epic Sliders Drift Event and he also signed up to my competition on 15th March: You won't spam on the server... (!!!) And if you will type during qualification runs or battles I have no problems with kicking. In the Epic S was maybe bad organization, but people was like small kids... It was chaos, it was like on a demo server.
so anyone mind posting final results ? with game nicks too..
Quote from mc906 :lol.
let see you try to make one.
drift comps are harder to manage cuz grip comps 30ppl go together, drift comp ppl hav to wait.
and the battle between Doze and Farley and Doze and Splash was great at the end of my comp.
it was a failure because i had to move it back

I dont want to start an argument... I just said that urs was worst then this one...
Nothing personal :S

I know its hard specially when everyones chatting and stuff. :S

Erm, I had something to say about urs but I wont cuz itll just start problems :S

Anyways lets not talk bout the past :P
Quote from Drift King CZ :This is message for everyone who was on the Epic Sliders Drift Event and he also signed up to my competition on 15th March: You won't spam on the server... (!!!) And if you will type during qualification runs or battles I have no problems with kicking. In the Epic S was maybe bad organization, but people was like small kids... It was chaos, it was like on a demo server.

well in that case maybe you should make the comp for people who are 18 or older.... I think that would be a little more fun immaturity=no fun... unless the people who are being immature are mature lol
Quote from boro_roku :well in that case maybe you should make the comp for people who are 18 or older.... I think that would be a little more fun immaturity=no fun... unless the people who are being immature are mature lol

Hmm... Yes. Or comp only for invited... Never mind. Be sure I won't just IGNORE it. There's only one problem, I can't speak english 100% perfect...
Quote from boro_roku :well in that case maybe you should make the comp for people who are 18 or older.... I think that would be a little more fun immaturity=no fun... unless the people who are being immature are mature lol

tein will be the first one excluded

Epic Sliders Drift Event
(119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG