The online racing simulator
Factory Phantom Racing - News
(12 posts, started )
#1 - Nobo
07.03.2008 Staff changes at FPR
Some time ago the LFS-drivers Matze78 and Mühlviadla applied for a position within FPR and are now trial members of the team for indefinitely time. We are glad to see such interest in our team and wish both drivers good luck on their way into the team.
Matze78 who is driving in the Gentlefoot Formula Challenge has the chance to step into the chase for the title, his new team mate FPR|Tob is holding after season I. Also Mühlviadla fits into our team-profil as he is strengthening our OWRL line-up. We are looking forward to race with him in Division B and the OWRL F1 league this season. He still has the chance in Division B to catch the title from his new team-mate FPR|Chris who has won Season 10.

On the downside we'd like to tell you some bad news. After a long-time engagement with our team FPR|Paddi left the team due to internal differences about the future orientation of the team. At this place we would like to thank him for all the things he has done for FPR on the track and for the team-life, in driving, set-up, attracting new members and graphic site. He was always an active part of the team.
We wish him all the best for his future in LFS and his real-life!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19.12.2007 Year News

I can proudly announce the FPR-Website is now available in "german" and "english".

So check out our website for:
  • the latest news
  • setups
  • upcoming FPR events
Here is the way to go: www.factoryphantom.de

A long and succesfull year for FPR comes to an end. It was a great year of racing for us. In a lot different leagues we had some great battles and met a lot nice and friendly drivers on track. We hope to have a next year which is as good as this in LFS. Probably we will finish this year with the OWRL-Christmas-CUP whatever it will be this year.

FPR-Team-Year-Chronology:

As the year comes to an end we have some very good news and are proud to anounce that:

Both ex-DM-member Enrixo and Timmer have now become full members of the Team.

FPR|Chris#7 wins the OWRL Season 10 FOX - Championship, with some exceptional racing and is now the 3rd driver in the team who has one the FOX-Championship besides FPR|Steve#1 and FPR|Enrixo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

FPR|Tob#18 wins Season I Gentlefoot Formula Challenge - FO8.

FPR gets first place in CTRA-Top-Teams-Ranking (by points).

FPR-website now available in german and english.

FPR|Paddi#17 misses almost secured OWRL - FOX-Season due to a crash in last race and becomes 3rd in the final standings.

On the same day FPR|Steve#1 misses only close the championship of the FO8 league and becomes 2nd in the final standings.

FPR dominates and wins the 16 hours of Aston Historic in a FXR car.

FPR finishes OWRL F1 season on place 4 a tough season ends.

First FPR team-meeting on the german "Games Convention". 7 out of 14 drivers attended.

FPR|Lordblaster#73 gets Titanium licence.

FPR celebrates first anniversary.

26.05.2007 / 27.05.2007

FPR gets place 8 and 20 in the 24 hours of Kyoto GP Long Reverse, both in a FXR.

FPR|Enrixo wins OWRL Season 8 in the FOX-Class (under DM-colours)

FPR|Jonas Brück joins FPR.

FPR|Keithano#9 joins FPR.

FPR|Paddi#17 joins FPR.

FPR finishes an exceptional OWRL Season 7 and get all the ranks between 2-6 and place 9. FPR|ALDI#13 misses title chances while not being available for the last race.

FPR|Pio#19 and FPR|MikeXXL#4 join FPR.

FPR|Yankman#38 wins 360°-Championship.

FPR|Tob#18 joins FPR.

FPR|Smokey joins FPR.

FPR|Chris#7 joins FPR.
#2 - Dru
Nice Mate - good one
#3 - Nobo
Factory Phantom Racing - End of Year News
A long and succesfull year for FPR comes to an end. It was a great year of racing for us. In a lot different leagues we had some great battles and met a lot nice and friendly drivers on track. We hope to have a next year which is as good as this in LFS. Probably we will finish this year with the OWRL-Christmas-CUP whatever it will be this year.
We wish everyone some happy christmas day and a good way into the new year !

FPR-Team-Year-Chronology:

As the year comes to an end we have some very good news and are proud to anounce that:

Both ex-DM-member Enrixo and Timmer have now become full members of the Team.

FPR|Chris#7 wins the OWRL Season 10 FOX - Championship, with some exceptional racing and is now the 3rd driver in the team who has one the FOX-Championship besides FPR|Steve#1 and FPR|Enrixo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

FPR|Tob#18 wins Season I Gentlefoot Formula Challenge - FO8.

FPR gets first place in CTRA-Top-Teams-Ranking (by points).

FPR-website now available in german and english.

FPR|Paddi#17 misses almost secured OWRL - FOX-Season due to a crash in last race and becomes 3rd in the final standings.
On the same day FPR|Steve#1 misses only close the championship of the FO8 league and becomes 2nd in the final standings.

FPR dominates and wins the 16 hours of Aston Historic in a FXR car.

FPR finishes OWRL F1 season on place 4 a tough season ends.

First FPR team-meeting on the german "Games Convention". 7 out of 14 drivers attended.

FPR|Lordblaster#73 gets Titanium licence.

FPR celebrates first anniversary.

26.05.2007 / 27.05.2007
FPR gets place 8 and 20 in the 24 hours of Kyoto GP Long Reverse, both in a FXR.

FPR|Enrixo wins OWRL Season 8 in the FOX-Class (under DM-colours)

FPR|Jonas Brück joins FPR.

FPR|Keithano#9 joins FPR.

FPR|Paddi#17 joins FPR.

FPR finishes an exceptional OWRL Season 7 and get all the ranks between 2-6 and place 9. FPR|ALDI#13 misses title chances while not being available for the last race.

FPR|Pio#19 and FPR|MikeXXL#4 join FPR.

FPR|Yankman#38 wins 360°-Championship.

FPR|Tob#18 joins FPR.

FPR|Smokey joins FPR.

FPR|Chris#7 joins FPR.
you are the best aldi

i hope i can read all of this on our website, soon?

and yeah, it was a great year for us! when i joined fpr about
1,5 years ago, as the 5th member, i never ever thought we
would get that big and successful

cheers to all my team-mates, i love you
NIce layout Guys, well done. You deserve it. Youre all a great team with great drivers. Well done
#6 - BURN
you have too much time , mate
really great job FPR.... nice work and consistent driving
Be proud of your history guys, too many teams are passing away these times ;-)

Wish you all the best for the future and hope to race with you soon!

greetz

der butz
One of the best teams in LFS for sure.
#10 - Nobo
Staff changes at FPR
Some time ago the LFS-drivers Matze78 and Mühlviadla applied for a position within FPR and are now trial members of the team for indefinitely time. We are glad to see such interest in our team and wish both drivers good luck on their way into the team.
Matze78 who is driving in the Gentlefoot Formula Challenge has the chance to step into the chase for the title, his new team mate FPR|Tob is holding after season I. Also Mühlviadla fits into our team-profil as he is strengthening our OWRL line-up. We are looking forward to race with him in Division B and the OWRL F1 league this season. He still has the chance in Division B to catch the title from his new team-mate FPR|Chris who has won Season 10.

On the downside we'd like to tell you some bad news. After a long-time engagement with our team FPR|Paddi left the team due to internal differences about the future orientation of the team. At this place we would like to thank him for all the things he has done for FPR on the track and for the team-life, in driving, set-up, attracting new members and graphic site. He was always an active part of the team.
We wish him all the best for his future in LFS and his real-life!!

--
written by FPR|Tob (Dontob) in german, poor translation by me
Nice news on the new recruits. Congrats on your successful first MoE race, btw.
Ohh nice and sade news. Good luck to FPR, Paddy and the new drivers.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG