The online racing simulator
racing game allowing for total conversion mod
Hello everyone!

I'm interested in modding a racing game, but I want it to be a total conversion...meaning I redo everything, menus, tracks, cars...etc

I know rfactor is really modder friendly, but is there a way I can redo it from the ground up?

I couldn't think of a better place to post this...but if there are better forums more dedicated to this kind of thing, please let me know

the rfactor site isn't working so great for me now...otherwise I'd post there too :P
I know it`s old as hell, but Carmageddon 2 was a pretty mod-friendly game.
Quote from LFSn00b :Also Racer may be a good modding friendly game

IMO, Racer needs a full overhaul. The last time i tried to play it, i wasnt best pleased.
Quote from mcgas001 :IMO, Racer needs a full overhaul. The last time i tried to play it, i wasnt best pleased.

I'm downloading the latest beta to check it out now...I remember not liking it much also

I do not like racer D:
GTA:VC 4 PC ?

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for Personal Computer
#7 - ajp71
rFactor allows you to create a new user interface. Making a completely new one from scratch is time consuming but perfectly possible with a text editor and paint program. AFAIK there has been one completely new UI released (in the drift mod) and lots of modifications to the default UI.
Quote from ajp71 :rFactor allows you to create a new user interface. Making a completely new one from scratch is time consuming but perfectly possible with a text editor and paint program. AFAIK there has been one completely new UI released (in the drift mod) and lots of modifications to the default UI.

Yeah I was just reading up on the drift mod...I think rfactor is the one for me

Thanks for the advice guys

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG