The online racing simulator
See what US Army is really doing in Iraq
(151 posts, started )
Quote from flymike91 :These videos are less representative of American soldiers and more of soldiers in all armies. Japanese soldiers raped and pillaged manchuria and did a lot more than kill dogs. British soldiers had quite a good time shooting defenseless Indian and African civilians during the imperialist days. And we all know who the Germans had it out for. War dehumanizes all the soldiers involved. This is not the first or the last video we will see like this from any army, not just America's. It just so happens that its only us fighting right now

=> dont go to war and give any president/prime minister/monarch/whatever a swift kick in the balls if he wants to
its quite simple really if you think about it
why the hell did they blow up that innocent dog? I'm even more against the war now.
"America....... F@#k Yeah!!....
Comin' again to save the motherf@#king day, yeah!.... "
:elefant:
why does everybody always try and have a dig at the usa on this forum???
Quote from squidhead :
Quote from DragonCommando :These people are taught to be completely heartless, and completely re-programed to be mindless killers following orders.

They look more like 10 year old degenerates who somehow got into the US army

More like that. "Funniest shit I've ever seen" is not a sound of cold-hearted killer...
Quote from AndroidXP :It's quite funny how far some people are removed from reality to condemn every American (soldier) for that video. Horrible? Yes. Fake? Maybe. Representative? No.

Couldn't agree more to this.

I would write something here to reinforce all this, but all I'll get in return is a bunch of blind and indirect argumentative jibes to try and discount our country, the 'war', and how we react to these things. Better off not saying anything at all around here, and let you all speak into an endless circle I guess.

Next video/news comes along, new thread, same shit. I couldn't be more disgusted at both of those things to be honest. Keep exposing yourself, you won't get anywhere
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :why the hell did they blow up that innocent dog? I'm even more against the war now.

there is a reason for that. The enemy they are fighting often put explosives on animals usually by stitching them inside and blowing them up from a distance. The dog had an obvious limp so it was for there own safety. Im in no way condoning their actions but im sure that is whats going on. The guy who threw the puppy off the cliff needs to be shot.
Quote from sil3ntwar :there is a reason for that. The enemy they are fighting often put explosives on animals usually by stitching them inside and blowing them up from a distance. The dog had an obvious limp so it was for there own safety. Im in no way condoning their actions but im sure that is whats going on. The guy who threw the puppy off the cliff needs to be shot.

I see the bomb point. I'm too pissed to watch the off a cliff one.
EDIT: just saw it.
Quote from Clownpaint :It's sad that you are taking a serious issue and using it to have a "humorous" dig at the USA. That's why I made my post.

Ok, if I can change that "humorous" to "cynical" then. Don't know where you see me bashing USA/Americans. Topic says "US Army". These two guys are clearly from US Army (uniform, accent). "See what Coalition does..." is more politically correct term? If someone thinks every soldier in US Army does this, it's not my fault that they lack braincells.
Quote from Rdcranno :why does everybody always try and have a dig at the usa on this forum?

Because the reality is that no other country in the world behaves like the USA. If Kazakhstan or Malta or New Zealand or freakin' Jamaica had similar foreign policies and sent their armed forces to invade & occupy other countries at the drop of a hint, while their politicians simultaneously acted like their nations were the very definitions of virtue & goodness, you can bet your arse they'd be copping it too
They will get what they deserve ffs f**ktards...
maltas armed forces? im sure he is gonna have a hard time invading iran all by himself
#65 - wien
Quote from The Very End :Of course I know there are people like this in every culture / nation, but IMO the soldiers with lowers morals is the american soldiers.

You sir, should get off your damn high horse. I seem to remember a big controversy not too long ago surrounding a Youtube video of Norwegian soldiers using stray dogs for target practice in Afghanistan. It's ****ing awful to watch what these people are doing, but try to keep a little perspective before you get all holier than thou.
Somehow i dont think i even want to click on those links
What the........

Wow,how can they do this and not realise anything!?
I wish i see these idiots being tortured by some techniques used in "Saw" or "Hostel"...
oh please gimme a break:
He still fights for your right to wear that shirt.
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :To all those "anti-war" people...

http://www.redshirtfridays.org/PDFs/What_He_Does.pdf

What a complete piece of guilt-mongering bullshit propaganda. Being opposed to war doesn't mean you hate soldiers or that you don't appreciate the hell they go through - that's a ridiculous, simplistic & childish canard (look it up) used by warhawks across the globe. My grandfather and two great-uncles served my country in WW2 and my uncle served in Vietnam. I marched with my grandfather on ANZAC Day in my teens when I was a RAAF cadet and I never felt prouder of him for the sacrifices he made as a young man.

The thing is - soldiers don't start wars, politicians do. It's the politicians who start wars I have a problem with. Sometimes there's no choice but to fight, as with WW2. Sometimes there is a choice, as with Vietnam and the current Iraq farce. In both those latter cases, people were lied to blatantly in order to start wars that didn't need to be started. I'll never blame a soldier for fighting for his country, especially if he is lied to by the powerful in order to make him do it. Soldiers trust their leaders to tell them the right things and leaders who take advantage of that trust to further shady ends are the worst kinds of traitors there are. You want to support the troops? Don't lie to them. Don't tell them Saddam has WMD. Don't tell them he colluded with Osama. Don't tell them you're getting revenge for 9/11 when you're doing nothing of the sort.

To many people, "support the troops" means "keep them the hell out of harm's way unless absolutely necessary". To halfwit right-wingers, "anti-war" means "pro-terrorist". Grow up.

By the way, I don't know where this PDF came from, but equating the average war opponent with those Westboro Baptist bastards (with the fluoro signs in that pdf) is about as offensive as you can get. These are the people who believe God is killing US soldiers as punishment for America's tolerance of gay people. These are the people who picket US soldiers' funerals and spew hatred and bile and bigotry with their every breath. They are the people who don't support the troops, NOT the people who want the troops safe at home, away from the IEDs, away from sectarian madness, away from the insurgents & new terrorists that their masters created, away from this quagmire of idiocy and death that the Whitehouse has inflicted on Iraq, the US & the world.

Think before you post in future, because that cute little pdf of yours is really ****ing offensive, both to war opponents and to members of the serving military from all countries who are still in Iraq, mine included.

FAIL.
Quote from BrandonAGr :I think it's funny how people get more upset over puppies than torturing prisoners or killing innocent civilians

yup lol there's genocides going on every day, but some loser tosses a puppy down a ravine and THAT gets people up in arms.
Never fear. Puppies aside, there are plenty of civilians being tortured and killed in the world to upset people like me. Over 1.1 million Iraqis dead at last count (yeah, and I bet every last one was a turrist) and hell knows how many being shocked, drowned and beaten at Camp X-Ray, Bagram or Abu Ghraib. I wonder how many others are just rotting away in secret jails in Turkey, Egypt or another torture-friendly ally after having been rendered there?

See what US Army is really doing in Iraq
(151 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG