The online racing simulator
Help!
(6 posts, started )
Help!
Hi everybody!

My english is not so good but anyway I need a little help. When I want to play online and when I have chosen a server I come to the window where I have to choose car and track and press "join race". When i move the mousepeaker the whole program crashes and it says that the program had to quit and so on. What can I do?
Plz help
If I understood the "choose car & track" menu comes only when you join an empty server which has no players. But the multiplayer doesn't work at all? Singleplayer works ok?

Have you checked your firewall settings?
What spec is your machine?
Is it windows saying that LFS has crashed (does it say send to microsoft?)? If it is, then can you paste the output from the error report here.
Have you tried redownloading LFS, just incase its not a bad download/copy?
Yeah. Ok. But when do I choose car & track then? Yes i've download it again but it still doesn't work.
Quote from Hypnotizer :Yeah. Ok. But when do I choose car & track then? Yes i've download it again but it still doesn't work.

When you join an empty servers the "choose car & track" menu comes if the server admin let players choose them. If you join a server with players online you choose the car in the pit (by pressing Shift + S for example).
Please, post your PC specs and screenshots of the error message (if there is any). Otherwise we don't even have a chance to help you, other than the generic stuff like "do you have the newest drivers?", "maybe a memory stick is faulty, try removing one to see if it happens again", "your PSU could be too low powered" and "reinstall windows :rolleyes:".

Help!
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG