The online racing simulator
XRG new interior.
(11 posts, started )
XRG new interior.
There is something in the XRG (and i assume in XRT and XRR also) design i think that should be fixed.
It's body is mainly composed in square and rectangular shapes and a kind of boxy sctructure, i assume it's something like a late 80's vehicle, but don't you think the interior design should fit it. I think th XRG interior has too many round shapes, and should be more "squary".
Quote from jonny__27 :There is something in the XRG (and i assume in XRT and XRR also) design i think that should be fixed.
It's body is mainly composed in square and rectangular shapes and a kind of boxy sctructure, i assume it's something like a late 80's vehicle, but don't you think the interior design should fit it. I think th XRG interior has too many round shapes, and should be more "squary".

Partially you are right that some 80's cars are "squary".

However, 80's sports cars has totally different interior. There are no "squary" surfaces in Porsche 944, for example. And because according to manual, XRG is partially Porsche 944.

Here is a picture of Porsche 924 (Same interior on this picture as on 944 85.5...)
Porsche 944?

I always associated the XRG to the Toyota Sprinter Trueno and the XRT to the Mazda RX7 Savanna...

edit: but i still like the 944. it's my favorite car in NFS Porsche Unleashed.
Quote from jonny__27 :Porsche 944?

I always associated the XRG to the Toyota Sprinter Trueno and the XRT to the Mazda RX7 Savanna...

edit: but i still like the 944. it's my favorite car in NFS Porsche Unleashed.

According to LFS manual, it is partially 944. And first time I saw XRG, I tought that "Damn, the front of that car looks like 944 turbo (In other words, 951)".

And yes, it is my favorite car in Porsche Unleashed as well. I also like 356 (Because it is just so "classic").

</offtopic>
I always thought it was a mitsu starion

#6 - wark
Exterior: Starion
Interior: Eagle Talon or whatever Eric owned.

That's not it, but it is based on/copied from a real car.
Quote from wark :

It's so much like it. But I laughed at your awatar.

944 Is very much like XRG too, or 924. But I think it is more look-a-like of XR-7, Starion is same looking too.
The existing dashboard shape in the XR series is based on the mitsu 3000 GT (GTO) / Dodge Stealth.

edit: btw of these cars, have a look at the video about the FBM (the real which Scawen drove)... approx from 15 sec to 20 sec

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=b26HuguLwFI

You could see Eric near a red 3000 gt ... strange isnt it?....
Why did you link to a skin?
#10 - wark
Quote from 1303s_vortech :The existing dashboard shape in the XR series is based on the mitsu 3000 GT (GTO) / Dodge Stealth.

Ahh, that's right. I remember now.

Exterior: Mitsu
Interior: Bishi
Quote from jonny__27 :There is something in the XRG (and i assume in XRT and XRR also) design i think that should be fixed.

All cars will have new interiors, they was supposed be already in Patch Y, but not all were ready so that was postponed.

XRG new interior.
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG