The online racing simulator
Some track specificly for drifting
(48 posts, closed, started )
the lfs drifting comunity is growing so i would like some tracks for us.
:munching_
Use the search button it as been asked a million times.

Plus I dnt think a DRIFT track even exists -_- drift or race the corners r the same its just how you go around thats different.
Quote from evilpimp :Use the search button it as been asked a million times.

Plus I dnt think a DRIFT track even exists -_- drift or race the corners r the same its just how you go around thats different.

true that but some better tracks for drifting wouldn't hurt
Meh.. I really dont mind theres a pretty good diversity in the tracks in LFS. You have the oval kind with a track aswell(KY), you have a bigger, larger and longer track(AS), you have the tight corners (FE), etc..

Dont get me wrong, a new track is always good :P But I doupt itll ever be drift specific since its a racing track either ways so races will be occuring either ways in the track.

One question. What's your definition of a drift track? (What's does it have different then a racing track).
YAY! Anudder stereotype drifter!

Collect them all!
A drift track? You mean another regular track with tarmac, corners and things like that?
We already have a drifting tracks: Autocross and skidpad.
If it doesn't exist, build one...
If I remember correct there is a topic with exactly the same name on the earlier pages.

I would love to see a new track, but not a drift track. What you should ask for is a track, because a track can be used by us both, you can drift on it and I can race on it.
#11 - VoiD
@ Inouva:

ROFL!
Quote from Gekkibi :We already have a drifting tracks: Autocross and skidpad.
If it doesn't exist, build one...

it would save us the trouble, but ur right
Quote from drifter92 :what do u meen by that

Presumably someone who can't form a coherent sentence, spell any word longer than 4 letters and look to see if what he's saying has been said before.
Quote from drifter92 :what do u meen by that

Your reply explains exactly what he means

But let me spell it out for you anyway:

Skidders == Stupid

Regards,

Ian
lol if we get a cruise track with city, beach, mountains, countryside and all in free roam, then you get your drift track
Quote from Ian.H :Your reply explains exactly what he means

But let me spell it out for you anyway:

Skidders == Stupid

Regards,

Ian

You == Stupid

I mean for gods sake, will you for once stop the whining? I mean, I don't visit this forum very often, but every time I visit, I see a thread with you, whining about drifters. I think we've all understood by now, that you HATE drifting. But you don't have to say it over and over again in every thread that has the word "drift" in it. It's their choice to drift, and I don't think that you will change that.

Yes, I do drift...and race...and have fun. That's what lfs is all about, having fun.

Ok, finally got it off my chest.
Quote from mixer13134 :That's what lfs is all about, having fun.

How many truly remembers that any more? Seen too many who takes this way too seriously.

Life > LFS
Quote from ChiliFan :Presumably someone who can't form a coherent sentence, spell any word longer than 4 letters and look to see if what he's saying has been said before.

so u think im not inteligenttrying not to right so much,why u hating
Quote from mixer13134 :You == Stupid

I mean for gods sake, will you for once stop the whining? I mean, I don't visit this forum very often, but every time I visit, I see a thread with you, whining about drifters. I think we've all understood by now, that you HATE drifting. But you don't have to say it over and over again in every thread that has the word "drift" in it. It's their choice to drift, and I don't think that you will change that.

Yes, I do drift...and race...and have fun. That's what lfs is all about, having fun.

Ok, finally got it off my chest.

we need more people that r enteligent like u
And less people who aren't, like you.
you dont need a track for drifting, since you can drift on any track. just a specifc mode to get points for style without going off track.

preferably something curvy without much straights.
Quote from tristancliffe :And less people who aren't, like you.

whats ur problem hater if u have nothing to say about the topic just keep ur comments to urself.Does it make u feel smart talking shit?
This thread is closed

(48 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG