The online racing simulator
eSport-Racing presents....
(28 posts, started )
... The eSport-Racing TV Trailer:

.. season 2 with all the racing you might want: GTR class racing in the eSport Touringcar Masters, Formula 1 Racing in the eSport Formula Challenge and for you sunday longrunners we have the eSport Racing Universal Longrun Series. Check out the news

Or go to our subforum here

We wish you a lot of fun with all we can give you, and expect a lot of LIVE streaming of most of the races, some spectacular racing and a weekly video report
schick
Shame of the use of some low-res skins, but all in all it's nice. Good matching music too, well done to schuPPor!
How did ya make the music, with a reason/cubase or such a thing? Guitars sound very good if so!
WOW great video, pure perfection
looks great, who's thinking of entering?
#7 - Gil07
Very nice video
Very slick.
Great video!
There is a UK division this season
will the UK camp use the same track as international?
Cool looking video!
Quote from JasonL220 :will the UK camp use the same track as international?

It will be the same schedule with the same cars IIRC, just made up of UK/Ireland drivers.

The first race should be the middle of March, there is a fee to join, but it's not much, about 4 pound 50, and it go towards a good cause =)

I don't know if there will be prizes yet though. But you have to compete in a National division to be able to run in the International Cup so it's well worth the time. Who knows, maybe people can turn this into a full time job in the near future and what better way to be prepared than to cut your teeth on some professional quality racing today!
when will it be possible to signup, i dont get the option in MyeTM
Nice looking vid, unfortunatly I could only watch the youtube version the divX link just gives...

RIFFð”xAVI LISTZhdrlavih8W‚Z hÐLIST‚strlstrh8vidsdivxèuZ hÐstrf((Ð DX50strnVideo LISTxstrlstrh8auds N%V'strfU€» N àstrnAudio LISTodmldmlhøZ JUNKŠ
in the browser

Good luck to all who enter into the nationals.

SD.
SD: If you use Firefox, copy+paste the URL into your location bar, and hit alt+enter, that should force-download it, rather than opening it.
Nice video!!!
Guys, sign up for the eRuls!!

Only 6 drivers so far :/
Quote from RudiTurbo :Guys, sign up for the eRuls!!

Only 6 drivers so far :/

You're all missing out on a fantastic opportunity! The last winners of the International ETM series won a trip to watch the monaco GP for the weekend with Hotel! There was also some Wii's that were given away Last season, who knows what happens for this season =)
I'm definitely thinking about it.

What's the start date, again?
dont fear missing the eRULS or any other series. eRULS will start on March, 16.
i'll enter the uk div wheni can signup
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :

You're all missing out on a fantastic opportunity! The last winners of the International ETM series won a trip to watch the monaco GP for the weekend with Hotel! There was also some Wii's that were given away Last season, who knows what happens for this season =)

Sadly the dates coincide with the ones of the Belgium Sim Racing league, where I'm racing. Otherwise I'd definitely try to join this, or at least have a go and see if I'd be able to compete. But I guess you can't have it all.
Quote from Gnomie :Sadly the dates coincide with the ones of the Belgium Sim Racing league, where I'm racing. Otherwise I'd definitely try to join this, or at least have a go and see if I'd be able to compete. But I guess you can't have it all.

You will have to look, I do believe there are other series running on other days.
Fantastic trailer Vykos; I look forward to seeing more from eSport-Racing! Good luck!

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG