there is already a number 8, might want to switch it to 08
So we got a skin, but still no set
Attached images
NASCAR.jpg
Storm Racing's #13 Pokecharm XRT driven by Dalek
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Untitled2.jpg
finally my friend finished up my skin for the kyoto 250!!!!
Attached images
ky250carskin.bmp

Just finished these. Available for download in the skins section.
nice skin!!
Nice one Quint ! XD

Im going to start working on mine tomorow when I get my new computer.. They decided that they were too lazy to send it today..
my new no. 87 skin:€
Attached images
bob.bmp
Heres my number 1 car which iv been using for bout a year ish.

Screenshots: 1-2MB - Jpeg - 1680x1050 - 24x Edge Detect AA - 16x AF - Adaptive AA
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg
Untitled-4.jpg
Untitled-5.jpg
Sweet car Jimmy! I really like the headlights, taillights, and the entire tire look ya' have. Where are those items so I can download them?
I looked, but everything is so out of date....

Thanks!

~Q~
Here is my entry. The car came out of the paint shop about 30 minutes ago. For a first try I think it turned out quite well.
Attached images
Kyoto250-1.jpg
Kyoto250-2.jpg
Skins
Alright here's my no. 42 car...took me about 20 mins in fireworks...couldn't think of any sponsors...besides they'd ruin the way the car looks...so viz is fine for me
Attached images
xrt 250.jpg
xrt 250 back.jpg
What is it with NASCAR and fake light sticker things
Quote from JO53PHS :What is it with NASCAR and fake light sticker things

I wanted mine less like a nascar more like a stock car...

Big ol chunky lights ^_^

You guys are all gonna eat me on the track, with ya low 48's :\
SC skin...

Not yet finished
Attached images
lfs_00000311.jpg
Quote from JO53PHS :SC skin...

Not yet finished

can you post the logo of the 2008 Kyoto 250 and 500? I just want to make an Inlaypack just for this years events, so that if the moviemakers want to make an broadcast, they can use it.
Quote from TFalke55 :can you post the logo of the 2008 Kyoto 250 and 500? I just want to make an Inlaypack just for this years events, so that if the moviemakers want to make an broadcast, they can use it.

Kyoto 250 Logo

You will need to write '22 March' in the 'date goes here' bit (I wrote it in Arial Black, size 17 if you want it exact )

Or I could just post the logo with the date already written on...

Nobody has made a Kyoto 500 logo yet
thx very much

I think replacing the date goes here thingy is possible for me (thx for your detailful describtion )

ok just thought there was a KY500 logo... my fault
Skin That I will Be using, Except Touge Motorsport Logo Will Be on Hood, And Touge Motorsport will be on sideanel!
Attached images
Race car.jpg
Quote from greg_slideways :Skin That I will Be using, Except Touge Motorsport Logo Will Be on Hood, And Touge Motorsport will be on sideanel!

Would be cool to see an "un-sponsored" car in the 250. (just put the logo on the side and leave the hood blank )
Quote from lizardfolk :Would be cool to see an "un-sponsored" car in the 250. (just put the logo on the side and leave the hood blank )

Ill think about it...But hey guys get on the server, Running an hour practise, Noone shown up yet except one person for 5 seconds!
What time tonight? I'll be there....
...well, after 9:30 PM EST anyway.

...and every night this week...lets get a set time down to practice from here on out, and people will remember.

~Q~
We need to practice our rolling starts so that the real thing doesn't end in disaster. How about 8.00pm GMT?
My server is set to the combo now. When/If jatko shows up we can practice rolling starts because I need to practice them, not admin them

Server name is Gentlefoot[TDRT]DanishServer2

Kenneth

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG