The online racing simulator
Need for Speed Pro Street XBOX DEMO OUT!
(135 posts, started )
Ok I just started to play full game and I noticed that you can turn off Traction control and stability managment control!
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Ok I just started to play full game and I noticed that you can turn off Traction control and stability managment control!

Phew! I'm getting it in a week.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Ok I just started to play full game and I noticed that you can turn off Traction control and stability managment control!

Thank's for the news!

cheers
Woot big bump by me Well I got the game today as I wanted to play something with my brother over the weekend and... My computer specs are:

Pentium 4 2.6 ghz
1 gb ram
Radeon x 800 pro.

According to the minimum requiremnts it should work but... It's practically unplayable. Even when I turned of aa/af and set everything to low in the options, I still get about 2 fps. Is it my processors fault?
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Is it my processors fault?

Yes it is. Your processor knows that you have been playing LFS for the past 3 years. Now you've gone and installed NFS and the 2 frames per second is actually your processor trying to puke it up so it can be flushed down the toilet where it belongs.
LOL!

Damn noob.
Aha, now I know everything, thanks for the info! What if I got a 3 ghz one? Would it still remember I was playing lfs? :P
It will remember no processor will work when it detects LFS when you try to play NFS lol My pc objected to me playing the NFS PS demo by getting a virus lol.
x800 aint enough... It hardly worked on my old 6600GT .
Barely works on my rig (E6600/8800GTS) with highish settings, think the demo defaults to 800x600 res or something, tbh I was sick. They've taken making a bad game to the next level, by making a bad game that's horribly inefficient.

Need for Speed Pro Street XBOX DEMO OUT!
(135 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG