The online racing simulator
Quote from aoun :Its all over, this guy has won it. Teach me your skills r4ptor!!

damn, i missed this challenge
Quote from aoun :Design is all about looks, true or false?

Utterly false.

Quote :Whats so sony about this logo?

I dont see the resemblance to the word Logitech here.

Whats penguins have to do with it? Eh i guess it could have something to do with the owner.. But i dont know.....

Gradients and reflections are a shitty, cynical way of saying, "Hey, I'm a warm and cuddly brand, that's going to take your money in the nicest possible way. We're all about YOU. All about transparency". When in actual fact, they're the usual shit dressed up in the fashionable argot of Web 2.0.

BTW... Same goes for pastel shades.... And drop shadows...
Just because theres gradients and reflections, doesn't mean the company is nicely trying to say we are trying to take your money. Alot of decent companys/logos use HUGE amounts of eye candy bullcrap. Im not saying its all looks 100% FULLSTOP NO QUESTIONS. All im saying is looks take a huge role in design.
I didn't post a time for the end of this contest, so I guess we can say it's open till 11:59 UTC tonight.
Until paper truly is dead, and as long as office accountants still exist ([ed] and as long as mono photocopiers are churning), brands with any sense will always need to be able to get down to 1 colour.
I haffto say I concur about seeing boobs in that picture, but it's alright, although that Adam2k8, his logo was actually quite appropriate, and deviated from the common Infinity theme, which is nice, seeing it almost seems too cliche, even though it might be the brand.
I can't believe I haven't used my god given talents to enter into this competition yet!

Well, here you go...
Attached images
moe-rly.jpg
just a simple one...
Attached images
MoE_2.png
Quote from MR_B :I can't believe I haven't used my god given talents to enter into this competition yet!

Well, here you go...

Funny one Kringle!
It's particularly good for me. Just as yours.
When I was at school today, i scratched some logos, but they are made with pen and I cant make them in photoshop. But if anybody wants to see I can post them. It is not contest post, but I wanted to say something.
Aoun, the latest one is really really nice, very good job!
Quote from MR_B :I can't believe I haven't used my god given talents to enter into this competition yet!

Well, here you go...

That needs to win, seriously I nearly wet myself again.
Thanks for all the entries, guys.

We'll be deliberating over them and will announce a winner soon.
Whats happening with this contest
Quote from aoun :Whats happening with this contest

Sorry mate, but I head DWB is outsourcing to India

The work force around here is just terrible! Honestly it really is.
Yeh cool np, just curious.
Just something simple...
Attached images
moe_v1.png
FYI, we've decided on a provisional winner and are contacting him regarding how much work he can do for us, etc.

Once we hear back we'll announce the winner.
Ah well good luck to whoever won!
I'll get right back to you then
ROFL Saw ur logo!

Uve owned it man!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG