The online racing simulator
Good racing wheel?
(16 posts, started )
Good racing wheel?
Does anyone know a racing wheel with a clamp, clutch, and a shifter?

If not can you think of any good ones?
#2 - Woz
Quote from teh1337one :Does anyone know a racing wheel with a clamp, clutch, and a shifter?

If not can you think of any good ones?

G25, only wheel to consider if you want a shifter
or the Fanatec 911...
but i have no idea which one is better
First gaming wheel i had was the Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback (I used this for playing Demo of Live for Speed). Then i had an G25 for over 2 years before and after i killed the shifter i went to the nearest media market to test the wheels. The guy from the game sections went straight to the ps3 corner and we pluged in wheels to test with GT 5 Prologue. (BTW nice game graphics o.O) After 2 hours we tested following wheels.

Logitech G25
Fanatec 911
Driving Force Pro (Only for PS 3)
Momo Racing Force Feeback Wheel

After 2 hours of testing the G25 was the best. The Fanatec 911 is nice and something of prestige cause of the Porsche Logo. The Wirelss thingy for the Pedals and Wheel are nice but i think it was "laggier" than the G25 (The guy from the media market was the same opinion).

Momo Racing Force Feedback Wheel looks nice and feels nice but the shifter o.O nothing for me ^^

So i ordered my 2nd G25 and hope to get it this week!
If you want cheap wheels, that does the work : Logitech Driving Force EX and Saitek R440. Sure, compared to the new wheels they are crap, but to be honest I had a great time, and having a great time using them. They don`t have all these fancy stuff, and it`s might not that accurate compared to the G25 etc, but still, from the cheap money it`s worth every penny, and I wouldn`t changed the wheel since I love my current EX one

Quote from AndroidXP :Posts: 1

Ya, I wondered it also. Maybe because of PM?
Probably a 2nd (or 3rd...) account of someone already banned here.
Quote from AndroidXP :Probably a 2nd (or 3rd...) account of someone already banned here.

That would explain it. Can you now lock this thread (As there are about 100 other G25 -threads) and move it into right place?

Wov, I just realized that I guided moderator. Maybe I should just press that backspace what is next to enter. Oh shi-<click>
so... the g25 is the only solid choice for a wheel set with clutch?
Quote from atlantian :so... the g25 is the only solid choice for a wheel set with clutch?

For the price... yeah. There are som eothers like FREX but they are way too expansive. With the G25 you'll have a nice wheel with solid material.
Quote from atlantian :so... the g25 is the only solid choice for a wheel set with clutch?

Quote from ramTTT :Yeah,g25 is the best but his ff gets weaker and weaker every time i use it.I am having g25 for only 2 months an ff is 70% weaker than the first day.

i played with my 1st G25 over 2 years and i made a lot of km's but i can say mine wasn't weaker.

Now my 2nd one will come next week
Quote from [RF]-art555 :no, there is also a Thrustmaster FGT Pro with 3 pedals

Yeah you're right but we are talking about SOLID wheels :bannana_g
Quote from eight8acht :Yeah you're right but we are talking about SOLID wheels :bannana_g

Its a good wheel for that price, G25 isn't really solid if you take shifter in consideration either

Good racing wheel?
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG