The online racing simulator
Practice sessions
Delete if unecesary thread.

Okey, so I was thinking that we could arange some practice session in evening, for example it is possible there could be a server with some passw, or some one at the agreed time could make a session for every ine who is in this CUP. It could be one week before, on that track, with that car wich will be raced on Sunday, just I think to worm up, to know each other, and see who is who what do you think?

P.S. I though abbout it because it is boring a bit to practice alone, or with Al
uuups, sorry for unecesary thread, but [DR] Server 1 is empty! is no body interested in BL ? and why 15laps, if race going to be 10...?
#3 - J@tko
Quote from kABLiuks :Delete if unecesary thread.

Okey, so I was thinking that we could arange some practice session in evening, for example it is possible there could be a server with some passw, or some one at the agreed time could make a session for every ine who is in this CUP. It could be one week before, on that track, with that car wich will be raced on Sunday, just I think to worm up, to know each other, and see who is who what do you think?

P.S. I though abbout it because it is boring a bit to practice alone, or with Al

[DR] Server 1 is the server we're going to use for the series. ATM, it's set to R1 combo w/out password, although no-one ever uses it anyway. ATM, CTRA Server 1 is set to R.1 combo too. OK - we'll say that everyone who is online @ 7pm GMT 2nite, go onto [DR] Server 1 and we'll have a good race there. We can just kick those who aren'nt in the series and we can change the combo too.

Hope to see you there. (If I'm there... :shrug

P.S Can't b there at the min - got revision 2 do.

I'll get onto Niall about the laps e.t.c
just please make 10 laps, and mid race join available, because it is still just practice...
#5 - J@tko
[DR] Server 1 open for practice - no password. I will randomly pick combos.

I'm admin - but won't actually physically be @ my computer all the time.
#6 - J@tko
Quote from J@tko :[DR] Server 1 open for practice - no password. I will randomly pick combos.

I'm admin - but won't actually physically be @ my computer all the time.

I'm on there again.

Come and join me!
#7 - TomMK
Please can we leave DR Server 1 open for practice permenantly while race meetings are not on?

It would be nice to have somewhere to meet online without any organisation. What say you?
#8 - J@tko
Quote from TomMK :Please can we leave DR Server 1 open for practice permenantly while race meetings are not on?

It would be nice to have somewhere to meet online without any organisation. What say you?

It's always online - set to a series combo.

(check your 'empty' filter is not set to 'no')
#9 - TomMK
Quote from J@tko :(check your 'empty' filter is not set to 'no')

Being the noob (sorry, beginner) that I am, I failed to spot that one. Found it .
today 1900 come who wants, its very boring to practice alone

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG