The online racing simulator
Phun - 2D Physics Sandbox
(76 posts, started )
very nice
sadly it shows just how useless scalar cores are for physics
I love playing with this. What is the name of the song in the video?
best 2d game ever.. shooting ragdolls with shotgun trough walls is the best
Well thanks. I'll upload it somewhere to my fans lol.

-EDIT- I actually forgot that this forum has an attach option. I uploaded a rar archive, it contains that twincam and this bike I did too.

Oh, forgot to add, this version doesn't have throttle flap (or whatever it is in english) like in picture, because I somehow managed to broke it down before I saved.
Attached files
Scenes.rar - 93.9 KB - 160 views
#31 - 5haz
Quote from BigPeBe :Well thanks. I'll upload it somewhere to my fans lol.

Yes please

I made a 2 stroke engine with a flywheel and a brake, runs prettu sommthly, and I can get it up to high RPM as well
Quote from 5haz :Yes please

I made a 2 stroke engine with a flywheel and a brake, runs prettu sommthly, and I can get it up to high RPM as well

upload it in a zip file!
#33 - 5haz
I was gonna try to make a 2-stroke too, but if you upload it I'm gonna check it out.
hm has anybody else got problems with the text rendering? its very blurry on my machine
Quote from Shotglass :hm has anybody else got problems with the text rendering? its very blurry on my machine

Works fine here. It IS a little fuzzy though, but I think that's normal.
where can you get all the engines to play with?
i can only find circles that rotate T_T
#38 - 5haz
Quote from BigPeBe :I was gonna try to make a 2-stroke too, but if you upload it I'm gonna check it out.

Well its nothing special, very quick and difty, I havent put any fuel system in as yet, im just learning the ropes, but at the moment it runs smoothly up to high RPM

Thats why it would be great if you could upload yours so I could get a clue how to get the fuel (water!) part working :P

this game is so much fun.... kinda like sex without the fear of pregnacy
Quote from theirishnoob :this game is so much fun.... kinda like sex without the fear of pregnacy

Sounds to me like your doing it wrong
Quote from 5haz :Well its nothing special, very quick and difty, I havent put any fuel system in as yet, im just learning the ropes, but at the moment it runs smoothly up to high RPM

Thats why it would be great if you could upload yours so I could get a clue how to get the fuel (water!) part working :P

You can't really get "fuel" to work, it just leaks everywhere.
#42 - 5haz
Quote from BigPeBe :You can't really get "fuel" to work, it just leaks everywhere.

Oh ok
Epik phail simulasioniz introduces you:

kBike (v 1.3)

Features:
- fully physically modelled rider
- Suzuki Kayabussa 1200ccm motocross bike (max speed 270km/h)
- truly 2d-simulated motocross experienze!

Screenies:

Due to extreme realism a super computer of at least amd64 3500+ or equivalent is required for truly amazing experience.

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/95257610/kBike_v1.3.zip.html
http://www.megaupload.com/fi/?d=BGKDEIGN

"Can you make it to the finish?"

(epic fail)
Quote from Hyperactive :Epik phail simulasioniz introduces you:

kBike (v 1.3)

made my day
but you could at least have set the camera to follow something which isnt the bike
I found a super cheat for that game!!! (im being sarcastic u fools)

Take the drag tool and u can launch ur car to the finish and finish the game in half a second! (Risks may include losing the driver and the bike. You may also lose parts of the bikes such as wheels if yer a noob).

Nice stuff :P

Now im waitin for that 2 stroke
Quote from Shotglass :made my day
but you could at least have set the camera to follow something which isnt the bike

That's for the 1.31 version which is just about to be released
Quote from BigPeBe :Ok. Here it is, just fill her up.

You are awesome.

<-- has no patience to finish anything

Phun - 2D Physics Sandbox
(76 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG