The online racing simulator
Odd kick bug when using some full race cars.
Ok, I run a dedicated server (on a different computer) for my car club and friends. I was practicing tonight waiting on some friends. Anyways, I hopped in the FOX at Blackwood and started a new practice session and not even 3 seconds into it I get this...

J00S- MPSYS Ready Race Car WHL ENG R1 R4
Lost sync with host

At which point it kicked me back to the windowed host menu. I go back in, try the LX4 which I had been using, works fine no bugs. Hop back in the FOX same thing only 00S instead of J00S, the rest is the same. At this point I turned on all cars through admin commands, hop in the formula V8 and get the same message. I quit LFS on the game computer, opened it back up, joined the server and got the same error when trying to use the FOX. Quit the game again.

I then shut down the dedicated game on the server then started it again. went back to the game computer, tried the FOX, still get the message. Doesn't matter what track but the Formula XR, Formual V8, and all 3 big GTRs get that message. None of the road cars, MRT, UF or XF GTRs get it.

I did a search in the bug forums and nothing quite seemed to match. Im running the 0.5Q patch and of course all cars work offline. Anybody run across a similar situation?
Quote from Cavfan1 :
J00S- MPSYS Ready Race Car WHL ENG R1 R4
Lost sync with host

I remeber getting this Message when using SlickMod. But that would be the case with the road cars, too.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG