The online racing simulator
MOMO Force just DIED
(10 posts, started )
MOMO Force just DIED
I was playing LFS with my Momo Force (red) today, just casually drifting a gew corners. After the game I disconnected the wheel as I have done a million times (actually this wheel has only seen aorund 10 hours of play in the last few years) and I stored it. I decided about an hour later that I would love to go for another round of drifting. I plugged in the wheel. NOTHING. The LEDS on the wheel did not go on, nor did the wheel auto center as it always does. I restarted the software, restarted the hardware, nothing worked. I don't know what in the world is wrong with it, whether it's dead or not, since I had not been mistreating it or using it roughly at all. Anyone know what could be up?
is your USB port ok? Sometimes they can blow if u get a dodgy connection
Also it takes more power to initialise a USB connection that it does to run it, so try unplugging a few other USB devices before you plug in the wheel.
your post was more intellectual'er than mine tristan
My throttle pedal is being a bitch atm, had a similar issue with the brake sticking - but now the throttle won't stay at 100% it keeps fluctuating
usb port should be ok. My only other USB device is a mouse. Power consumption shouldn't be an issue. I run a 480 watt Antec Truepower PSU.
hmmm, looks like it just fixed itself O__O
Well I got mad couple of weeks back, tought my momo died, but then after 20mins of trying to get it work, I realised that the connector from pedals was unblugged

So just incase check that

Edit: damn the typos!
Quote from DejaVu :My throttle pedal is being a bitch atm, had a similar issue with the brake sticking - but now the throttle won't stay at 100% it keeps fluctuating

Are you still having a problem? If so, have a look here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=1793&page=2

Have a read of Page 2, I might be able to help
Quote from Psycho Evangelion :I plugged in the wheel. NOTHING. The LEDS on the wheel did not go on, nor did the wheel auto center as it always does. I restarted the software, restarted the hardware, nothing worked.

It is happening again!

I haven't used the wheel for about 3 months now. I plugged it in, nothing. Thought I'd change the potentiometers and check inside if there was something wrong. Nothing.

Any ideas?

MOMO Force just DIED
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG