The online racing simulator
Springers New Team Idea's
(19 posts, started )
Canceled
I think [FSR] Fatal Shadows Racing is a good name. What do you lot think? =)
This is purely my opinion so feel free to ignore it and reject anything I have to say, but I think all those names are terrible. Not really sure where 'fatal' 'gravity' 'pulse' and 'logistics' really fit in with online simulation racing, but like I said its only my opinion.

I suggest you take a look at some of the well established teams and try to find what they all have in common, the name mostly doesn't really matter so much just as long as it isn't too much of a mouthful. Another thing you want to consider is why exactly you want to start a team to begin with?

There are alot of teams out there now that are looking for committed members, and its much easier to improve a team and get it a good reputation, then to start from nothing and expect it to come easily.

Anyway, good luck!
far enought
Canceled
Just a Few From Me
[SRT] Springer's Racing Team
[TG] Track Gripper's
[OTLR] On The Limit Racing
[OTER] On The Edge Racing
[TYO] The Young One's
[TT] Team Toad
[T.T] Same as above, just different way
[BR] Balanced Racers
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :[SRT] Springer's Racing Team
[TG] Track Gripper's
[OTLR] On The Limit Racing
[OTER] On The Edge Racing
[TYO] The Young One's
[TT] Team Toad
[T.T] Same as above, just different way
[BR] Balanced Racers

I was wondering....is there a team for young people...like 12 year olds?, if not i would make one
Canceled
(I think the GPL team are defunct, if not don't use the name)

British Racing Enthusiasts And Select Tourists Society xD
i think GPR ,also springer best of luck with new team,hope all goes well,i knew from team but didn't know you well,due to misunderstandings we had that time !best of luck mate
No Not anymore change my mind sorry guy's
Quote from toad_toes :
No Not anymore change my mind sorry guy's

My utmost respect to you mate, more often then not you'll find people making teams and just abandoning them only weeks (even days) later. So fair play to you for waiting now and not making a team, I think people in general will hold more respect for someone who knows when to make the right choice
Should make a little person's team like:

TeenyBopper (gay)
YoungCuts (gay-er+poser)
LittleLeague (It's so innocent it wouldn't be taken seriously)

But you get the point
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Should make a little person's team like:

TeenyBopper (gay)
YoungCuts (gay-er+poser)
LittleLeague (It's so innocent it wouldn't be taken seriously)

But you get the point

I fail to see the point...

You're really not in the position to be taking the piss out of any team or team suggestions, given the fact you run a demo team which is the laughing-stock not only within the LFS community, but the drifting community also. Next time someone asks for some serious advice, be sure that you offer the best you can, or none at all.

K bye.
Im back
This tread i Stopped commenting on, Age's ago and yes a New Team has beed Born, Also going very well

Regard's [GWR]Springer

www.goodwindsracing.net
Nice one mr. Springer bring some more ovalteams !
unfortunatly I cant view the site, it gives me an mysql database error
Quote from Frost_More :unfortunatly I cant view the site, it gives me an mysql database error

Same here

@ontopick

MM, is a oval team or race in all tracks?
Okay, Guy's im 18 and i moving into my new home any time now, and the website host messed up so i will leave the Site how it is until i have time to fix it, Currently the team is Going pretty good And Creating a good name for it's self

It's not just and Oval team this is a Team that will learn every track as we progress into the Future.

I also Shut Down The [GWR]Racing! Server because i need to Update & RW lapper....but soon i will do this from the comfort of my own home

We also Don't just accept people onto this Team Rules are: Get to know the person/ Don't need to have good driving Skills this is not What make's a good Team "Confused"?Ha ha We discuss between the Team If we all agree this person Join's

Well all take Care cya

Regard's [GWR]Springer

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG