The online racing simulator
Best movies
(6 posts, started )
Best movies
how about starting a big poll where everyone can vote for his favorite LFS S1/S2 movie?
it sure would be nice for everyone to have all the links to all the really cool poductions this community has created, wouldn't it?

and maybe the one with the most votes will be used as the official LFS intro movie tbh i find the lonely XRR going round blackwood quite boring, especially when starting LFS for the first time as graphics settings are turned down to ensure compatibility - not a good first impression

maybe there's already a list somewhere but it should definately be a sticky in here, imho
Search for "the moviespit" (is that the right name?). That is where most of the LFS movies end up going. The very extensive list can be sorted by ratings or by number of downloads, I believe. And when you find it, be sure to download all of "Teh Carl" movies. IMO, the best movie series ever. Though there are many great movies, "Teh Carl" is just a classic, fun movie series (5 of them I think).
:doh:

yes, sort by rating is a good idea.

but still, I think the movies don't get the public attention (outside the LFS community) they should. would be good marketing for the game imho
And there you go! Shortly after you made this thread, someone updated in the LFS Movies Pits thread a new vid. You may have seen it now, but here is the link here in the forum.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=332

Just read the first post of that thread.

Cheers:drink:
#6 - KeMoT
Just browse thru LFS MOVIES PIT entries and download movies with highest amount of votes.

Best movies
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG