The online racing simulator
Steering wheel question
(13 posts, started )
#1 - Skof
Steering wheel question
Hi guys,

Do you know if there's a steering wheel with breaks and throttle on the steering wheel, instead of pedals?

I have a great seat but it's impossible to use pedals on that one so I'm looking for a steering wheel with all controls on the wheel.

Thanks in advance!
IIRC, Thrustmaster's GT wheel has analog paddles.
#3 - Skof
Thanks, that's what I'm looking for!
It's not a G25 problem. It's a demo problem.
Quote from ramTTT :i have logitech G25 and i can not drive lfs s2 in 900 mod.what should i do?

Perhaps buy S2? Problem solved.
Quote from ramTTT :so then if I do not have full version of lfs s2 i can not play in 900 mod?

There just messing with you.

To drive in 900 mode, make sure you have a "profile" set up correctly in the wingman profiler, and turn "wheel turn compensation" to 0. Also, turn "wheel analog smooth" to 0 also.
Thrustmaster Rally GT pro ffb has 3 pedals, you can get a 2 pedal version cheaper from ebay maybe.
On both wheels there are 2 shifter paddles AND 2 independant Axis paddles you can use to throttle and brake.

greetz

der butz
Quote from ramTTT :hope it is true

Heres a pic i took just incase anyone asked. Setup your profile like this, and put the degrees to 900. Also, make sure you have the .EXE file on there correctly.
Attached images
How to setup a G25.jpg
Quote from Skof :Hi guys,

Do you know if there's a steering wheel with breaks and throttle on the steering wheel, instead of pedals?

I have a great seat but it's impossible to use pedals on that one so I'm looking for a steering wheel with all controls on the wheel.

Thanks in advance!

Back on topic...
Logitech Driving Force has analog paddles.

But the BIG problem is that Logitech does not manufacture this model anymore. I don't know is the replacement model also equipped with analog paddles.

Maybe chek on eBay...
I've also heard that at least the DFP has a special mode for handicap people where if the pedals are not connected the paddles are assigned an axis and can be used as gas/brake.

Never actually tried it though.
Quote from RedCoupe :I've also heard that at least the DFP has a special mode for handicap people where if the pedals are not connected the paddles are assigned an axis and can be used as gas/brake.

Never actually tried it though.

As far as I know, and I know it really good, this kind of behaviour is exatcly what happens on Driving Force - pedals disconnected - paddles are not buttons anymore - they become pedals.
Not the case on DFP - DFP has just two tiny paddle-shift like buttons
Just try disconnecting your pedals (I suppose your are DFP owner) - nothing happens - in fact something does - you don't have throttle and brake now
For me jojstick better

Steering wheel question
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG