The online racing simulator
Live for Speed TeamStats
(105 posts, started )
Update:
Patch Y finally convinced me to fix/implement a long outstanding bug: Remove pbs from teamstats database when they are deleted from lfsworld.
So when you (or Victor ) decides to remove your pbs from lfsworld they will now also be removed from teamstats database.
Watching the current update cycle progress there are already a bunch of people having deleted all their pbs (Including myself :nod. So let's see the effect on the combochart ranking!

Have fun
Small note: I changed the database a bit, so it works similar to lfsworld: The times are deleted when the time in lfsworld is reset, but the lap count is still kept. So you can still see complete lap, location, combo, ... stats even when there is currently no pb recorded.
I think this makes a lot more sense instead of completely removing a combo entry

I am looking forward to see the combocharts development - before the pb wipeout the best team had like 12000 points - now the leading team has only about 600. So the coming weeks will show which teams are active and which were just sitting on their old pbs
Ops, i've just sent u a mail asking to add our team, and i found now the thread...

Well, the name is "Playerzone Team".

BTW, nice stats!
Quote from Cr45h :Ops, i've just sent u a mail asking to add our team, and i found now the thread...

Well, the name is "Playerzone Team".

BTW, nice stats!

Team is added
nice

Muroc Racing Team is missing
thats actually quite useful... although A Touring Car is missing..
Quote from Alles :nice

Muroc Racing Team is missing

Quote from franky500 :thats actually quite useful... although A Touring Car is missing..

Both teams added

Franky, i noticed you are a double entry in your team on lfsworld ("franky500" and "ATC franky500") - is this correct?
even if we are not anymore in the top3, i´d like to say how much
i like these stats, really really really great work
Could you please add lfs usernames - DarkTimes & andy2004uk90 to the sonicrealms racing team team [SR]
Quote from MikeB :Both teams added

Franky, i noticed you are a double entry in your team on lfsworld ("franky500" and "ATC franky500") - is this correct?

yep. Primary account is the franky500 one though,

Cheers
Could you add Buenos Aires Racing please?

Great Job!

Thank u
Quote from jasonmatthews :Could you please add lfs usernames - DarkTimes & andy2004uk90 to the sonicrealms racing team team [SR]

You can do that yourself - just add your new team members on lfsworld.net. Within 1-2 hours the change will by synced with teamstats database

Quote from Rodry87 :Could you add Buenos Aires Racing please?

Added
MikeB, can I have you change Clownpaint to My3id Gaming, please?

Also, 87TIIV8 and Campos_MIC are no longer in the team.
Quote from r4ptor :MikeB, can I have you change Clownpaint to My3id Gaming, please?

Also, 87TIIV8 and Campos_MIC are no longer in the team.

Removed Clownpaint, added My3id Gaming. Just remove the two no-longer-members from the team list in lfsworld - it will get synced in 1-2 hours.

Cheers
Mike
rgr - and thanks!
Awesome site!

The main car of SK Racing is actually the FXO
Quote from RudiTurbo :Awesome site!

The main car of SK Racing is actually the FXO

I always knew they are a bunch of Pussies!
TeamLT would like to be a part of this too
Quote from pauliaK :TeamLT would like to be a part of this too

Just added. Should take 1-2 hours until all times are synced.
Please could you add fletch248 to Sonicrealms Racing.
Quote from jasonmatthews :Please could you add fletch248 to Sonicrealms Racing.

You just need to update your team listing on lfsworld. Teamstats will automatically include any change you make there.

Cheers
Mike
Quote from MikeB :You just need to update your team listing on lfsworld. Teamstats will automatically include any change you make there.

Cheers
Mike

Yeah, sorry Mike, realised that after I posted
Hiya Mike, we seem to be missing a driver from the stats. Storm_cloud is now in SR but still shows up on the site as in R4R, although he left them a long time ago and lfsworld shows him as in SR.

Live for Speed TeamStats
(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG