The online racing simulator
LX look alike skin pack
(17 posts, started )
LX look alike skin pack
LX look alike skin pack is on its way, heres the start, a morgan 4 and a caterham super 7! [attach][attach]49785[/attach][/attach]
Attached images
LX6_caterhamS7.jpg
LX6_morgan4.jpg
Quote from oscarhardwick :LX look alike skin pack is on its way, heres the start, a morgan 4 and a caterham super 7! [ATTACH][ATTACH]49785[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

now an tiger r6! [attach]49789[/attach]
Attached images
lxlookalikes.bmp
WOW! They look so much alike! :jawdrop:
r u beein seroius or takin the piss?
Truely some of the best work i've seen to date.

Watch out teaz-R!
SURE? even i no its bad, im making them for editing purposes
Quote from oscarhardwick :SURE? even i no its bad, im making them for editing purposes

then it would be good if u would paint only the car, not the background too so it would be much easyer to edit
thats particularly difficult
Quote from oscarhardwick :thats particularly difficult

yes, but try to zoom the skinfile so its much easyer to paint only the car or what ever u are painting
OR, just get the skinpack from master skinnerz, and make things easy for yourself
#11 - Rish
What program are you using? If you want a template i'll just save a blank skinfile for you with the black mask slapped on top so you can only see the skinable areas. It might help if your using paint but if your using a program that supports .psd files then like G said ^^download the Skin kits!
im using a mix of paintshop pro and paint. net, if u can an lx4 template wud b gr8
#13 - Rish
Here you go
Attached images
LX4_Blank.jpg
thank you from now on theyll all be much easier to edits, also post any edits made here! ty again rish!
can u put the headlights intoi that, i think that theve gone,
#16 - Rish
No the headlights are there. Either side of the bonnet there are 2 circles the full one is the headlights main body and the hollow one is front of the headlight!
found it, sorry

LX look alike skin pack
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG