The online racing simulator
So Hard on Me
(67 posts, closed, started )
Deamon ,how would u react if a burglar broke into your house and serveral of your familymembers houses (cfr. your louzy hacks). Then he disappears for a while only to come back pretending to be a policeofficer (your lfs.net account) who runs a place dedicated to convincing people your mum is a whore because she once turned him down (cfr your FM-server impersonating)

Would u go visit the guy, bring him a cake and flowers and praise his antics , or would u and your family exlude the guy with a deep and long lasting "hatred" towards him?

I think the answer is obvious, but in case u dont understand...
If u want peace on LFS, buy a new account , dont give it a stupid name, dont try and defame servers (no matter how horrible they are), dont remind people of the idiotic things u have done in the past. I'm sure u will be left alone and even mangage to make a few "friends" on LFS as long as u behave like a semi normall guy instead of a total nitwit
Quote from the_angry_angel :Whooa.. Hang on there a sec chief. Do you want to think about that?

Whoooa, okay.

That didn't come out anything like I actually wanted it to. My apologies. I can't be bothered to put it another way, I'm sure you understand it wasn't meant to sound like it to. I did sound like I had been groomed to "Hail Scavier!" in a " The voices are telling me to kill you" type way Schwitz

Back on topic, respect and foremost trust doesn't come from one (maybe 2) posts saying "Stop being mean!"

After reading this thread, I don't actually see any "Sorrys" being thrown around. You say you apologised before but everyone flamed you saying you didn't mean it. That could be because it was maybe right after it happened and knowing you would/could get banned you played the "I'm Sorry" card. That time it failed.
This time round you just seem more angry than apologetic. You seem to angry at the fact your second S2 account got banned, and not being treated fairly by the users/mods/devs.

You said you wanted a grown up chat and that is a perfectly grown up obervation, I would appreciate an grown up reply. Smile
Quote from squidhead :I believe the problem could be sold in another 24 pounds for a new license.... and when it gets banned in a week - another 24 pounds...

Is the same i say Thumbs up

24pounds -> new s2 -> Money to dev -> Daemon cheating -> Banned ->another 24 pounds -> new s2 -> Money to dev -> Daemon cheating -> Banned ->another 24 pounds

The sicle of cheater

aw, man, this guy keeps buying new accounts?!?!?! wow...

@daemon, don't admit to anything, if you are trying to start over, you DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT "THAT GUY", but good job donating to the devs! Thumbs up we will get better stuff soon!
Give this man a last choice...
Quote from gohfeld23 :+1

@OP
If you had a nice hatter following, wouldn't it have been a bit smarter to just keep quiet after the return and hope people have forgotten, like they really have?

Now you just dug a hole...again!

Just like Jakg is a forum whore, I think [DaEmOn] is an attention whore. Just when he thought people were forgeting about him he brought attention to him self by starting this thread.
LOL...this did turn out to be a very interesting thread... So when you buy another S2 account, try NOT making a thread about your stupidity... If you would of just started racing then you might of acutally got somewhere...

How many S2 accounts do you acutally have? just 2, or more?
DAEMON, IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE TELL US YOUR BACKGROUND!!! AND ACTUAL AGE!
and if you are reading this then please use a resolution below 5000x3000 or find your glasses god damn it!!Shrug
Plastik! My monitor only has 5000X3000! HALP?
dont you have a binocular?
Attached images
adpic-alex-fernglas.gif
Nah, I overclocked my eyes.
ahh i see, very well.
Attached images
augen2.jpg
Quote from atlantian :DAEMON, IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE TELL US YOUR BACKGROUND!!! AND ACTUAL AGE!

Jesus man, shut the hell up. As far as I know you are equally as bad as you say he is. I don`t know what Daemon did, but I have read thorugh some of your posts, and I`m not impressed.
So, be quiet now.

***Fixed, lmao***
Quote from The Very End :I don`t knwo what Daemon did, but I have reded some of your posts, and I`m not impressed.
Som be quiet now.

Rofl
Oh jesus christ!
LOL! LOOL!

Man, that was horrible fail!
Sorry, I`ll fix that post right away, haha, nice way making a fool of myself :rolleyes:
This thread is closed

So Hard on Me
(67 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG