The online racing simulator
New car for LFS (may require new tracks)
(8 posts, started )
that idea will sink.
#3 - Gil07
Also possibly wet tyres and real paddle shifters, naturally the engine will have a wet sump.
An inflatable life boat instead of the spare wheel, and the air conditioning is replaced with a hair dryer.

And the overnight bag contains a wet suit for the unexpected posh function.
This car also has a wellington instead of a boot, - and with oversize wheels and tyres it shows outstanding "drifting" qualities.

Means I`d have to find another couple of buttons to assign to "launch flare" and "send SOS"

OTOH, if we get torpedoes, periscopes and the ability to "dive, dive, dive" while abrasive klaxons are sounding, then I`ll amend it to a +1
Like with most cars from Rinspeed, this one will probably be the only one ever produced. However, it will most likely function as promised.
I think its a good idea. but you know how long it would take to get a new car+tracks in the game!
Quote from zachs fast :I think its a good idea. but you know how long it would take to get a new car+tracks in the game!

For you, about 10 minutes could get you 17 new cars.

I've learnt never to underestimate Scavier when it comes to new content, their secretive development process when it comes to big addons means for great speculation and excitement.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG