The online racing simulator
Fake (FM) oval server online
(33 posts, closed, started )
To all the oval fans out there: There´s a server online that pretends to be "(FM) OvaL JuNkies", called "(FM) OvaL JuNkles" (with an L instead if an I).

This server has been started by "[DaEmOn]", a guy who had a global ban and recently bought a second licence called "LFS.net".

He has a lifetime ban on all FM servers for cheating. The ban has been refreshed yesterday, and shortly after that, the (FM) OvaL JuNkles server came online.
i heard about this and well its just wrong he should be banned on both accounts forever
Dam... so he owns that LFS.Net account...
Yestérday i was on for like 2 mins i realised it was fake , both Daemon and some1 else was wearing a FM tag.

STUPID NOOOOOBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dnfnoob:

:munching_
Simple, Stupid person need's ban! ASAP
Sorry plastic but i think he's hungry

Well He claim's to have beeen a very busy person in his LFS Life!

A PC-Hacker/Speed Hack Cheater/Attention Seeker/LFS server Copyier/ Exetremely rude to People in the [FM]Community channel on ventrilo.

He make's up story's, i call him a proffesional story teller, But can tell the difference between a lie & the truth.......Now he think's he's cool because he has a LFS.net account & copying server name's, This person has caused so many problem's, Via LFS and Ventrilo, I think that he should be Banned on both account's.

This Person has been given chance's time after time but seem's to come back, To just do the same thing over and over again!

Good Luck in the real world LFS.net <<-----LMFAO

If anybody has had a problem with Platinum PLEASE write all about it, I & other LFS user's Are truly sick of his behavior!!!

Nothing more to say other than.

THIS PERSON NEED'S TO GROW UP!

I see the 'real' FM server is now on Y10.
L followed by an O then another L
lol ?
Keniii!!!
long time no see (galindo)
hi
Quote from LFSn00b :Come check out this, DaeMon is using a [FM] tag. I dont know if hes in FM or not, but i think not.

(Account name is still Lfs.net)

no he is not an fm member never has been and never will be
lol.. i try to enter and i get that initial sinc fail whil eng res
and could no add wear info
i dont think that he is 12 or 10 ,

should be 5 or 6 .........

damm what a child
Ban this n00b from the forum, and his accounts should be banned as well
Sorry about my AI but had to stop gameplay some how to talk =)

And i Hope this thread get's locked Again for your Sake.

& say goodbye to your 2rd Or 3rd LFS account

R.I.P LFS.net
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
What a shame. I used to see daemon on some servers back when he first got S2. He seemed like a sound guy, and he made me laugh yet with what i have read from here and what i have experienced from him on CLC, he has changed alot.

What has happened to you mate?
Something has changed for sure, your not like you was.
Well, either something has changed, or he has sold his licence on ebay (?). I dont know, but it sure is a shame to see him turn out like this.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :What a shame. I used to see daemon on some servers back when he first got S2. He seemed like a sound guy, and he made me laugh yet with what i have read from here and what i have experienced from him on CLC, he has changed alot.

What has happened to you mate?
Something has changed for sure, your not like you was.
Well, either something has changed, or he has sold his licence on ebay (?). I dont know, but it sure is a shame to see him turn out like this.

he has not sold any of his acounts . he is a right jekal and hide .
i dont like cheaters life ban from my servers
Let me put it this way ...
Ban 'im!
Isn't it like that, if you get banned from enough servers in a short period of time you get perm banned from the whole lfs? o.0
Quote from dennisgtr32 :Isn't it like that, if you get banned from enough servers in a short period of time you get perm banned from the whole lfs? o.0

First time you get a temporary global ban. If you keep getting global bans your account may get permanently banned. Don't quote me on that though.
Oh my god!
They killed Kenny!
This thread is closed

(33 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG