The online racing simulator
#26 - 2zas
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :MM perhaps , its a bios issue , dual-bios , each one with different settings? or alternativley , you guys are not switching CPU or OS or the OS key by any chance Uhmm
The only other thing i know that will throw this off is if a different hardware profile is loaded on restart.

The bios isnt dual and I turn off pc by the normal metod (sorry, I dont understand very well what you try to say, jeje).
There is only one hardware profile in my pc.
I dont understand what happens, its incredible.
This may have already been suggested I just don't feel like reading through everything, where do you have the game folder stored? Try storing it directly under C:\ all by itself and see what happens.
#28 - 2zas
Quote from DHRammstein :This may have already been suggested I just don't feel like reading through everything, where do you have the game folder stored? Try storing it directly under C:\ all by itself and see what happens.

Thats the thing I tried two days ago, I do a fresh install of LFS in C: and happens the same.
Now I have installed it again but in the installation pack I checked an option in properties that says: unlock (this archive is from another computer and is bloqued for protect yout computer). I click to unlock it and then install the game.
When I restart the pc one of future days....I´ll see if it works fine or not.
#29 - 2zas
Finally WORKS fine and my license is ok when y restart the pc. The solution was to unlock the installation pack (in properties of this archive).
To the admins of LFS and all of you: thanks for post here and try to help me.
I wish that this post be usefull to future problems like this. Thanks again!! Thumbs up
Enjoy S2 then, avoid cruise and oval serversBig grin
#31 - 2zas
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Enjoy S2 then, avoid cruise and oval serversBig grin

OK, jeje...but I´m not noob....I´m gold in CTRA and very soon will catch your platinum license, jeje. Bye
Quote from Shotglass :do you guys use hibernation or standby a lot?
iirc this can cause problems with the unlocking of lfs

I use hibernation all the time , never have probles

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG