The online racing simulator
Live for Speed Intro (Introduction to LFS)
(74 posts, started )
Love the song (what is it by the way??)

I really loved the third to last camera angle, the flyover of Aston down the GP turn, looked awesome

I have to agree about that RAC crash though especially when it turned into a helicopter :S
A few to many crash scenes too, I think just a few of the GTRs would have done, and I really wish the first crash with the BF1s with the wing, if the wing busted off would look awesome.. can't wait for stuff like that to happen

Excellent work Lynce
nice job lynce

u re the best!
Quote from Thunderhead :
Six words: Gran Turismo 2 European Intro Ripoff. From that awful(well,IMO) remix of The Cardigans "My Favorite Game", majority of shots - strikingly similar to the GT2 intro, etc, etc.

Quote from XCNuse :Love the song (what is it by the way??)

I liked it, I did see the similaritys between the GT2 intro and this but it's not been cheaply done by any means so great job regardless.
Awesome video!
Quote from BigTime :Well your editing as always was stellar, however, I didn't really care for the video on a action standpoint. Besides the crash scene there wasn't any racing worth watching. I don't know about this being a LFS intro, I personally liked your other works a lot better, but hey, your still blowing mine out of the water...

On second thought, this is awesome... Guess I was in a bad mood this morning.
Ey Lyce hacia tiempo que no veia un video bueno ... me tendre ke poner las pilas porque en poquito tiempo me vas a superar :P . En serio me gusto mucho... creo que no te puedo sacar nada en negativo del video. Lo que mas me gusto fue el principio del video....
Las camaras muy buenas.... El ritmo que tienen las imagenes con respecto a la musica es perfecto... el accidente del RAC si me parece real y esta chulo . yo ya te dije que tenias potencial no? :P

Muy buen video si señor

por cierto pon el video en LFS.es no?
Yes, I totally agree with you (what did he say?)
Thanks for all the comments. I need squihead's opinion.

I have taken note of everything.

I am sorry not to have five stars like with another video but I realized that I must continue to improve.

Thank you.

And thanks Unokeva
DSTYLE SKIN FTW!

Great "intro" man
Great job Lynce.
Nice camerawork and editing and pretty much everything.
Especially I liked that you kept the colors close to original and didn’t go mad with camera shaking.
Ok there where too many crashes for my taste and I didn’t like that music but that has to do with me.
Now you and Unoceava stop making intros and make something else
missed this one... thought it was Unokewa's (similar names got me confused)... snatching HQ version

Edit: a proper LFS video that shows author ideas not flaws...
The music choice would be better if you'd stick with original "My favourite game" though (IMHO)

but a solid 10/10 from me, you have performed brilliantly and improved with the camera work...I like that
Thanks Squidsh

LFSn00b, sorry and view first post

Next movie about drift. On March. And no more Intros ! Hahaha.

Thanks to all.
Fantastic Lynce, very well done! The music fitted great, but those crashes maybe weren't necessary.. anyway great work!
Amazing video.

Maybe a bit too much crashing for my taste, but hey, you can't please everyone.
Lol what a effects:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: Congratulations dude ! 12/10
Quote from Thunderhead :Outstanding editing, awesome camera work, great timing of scenes, but gets only 7,5/10.

Why?
Six words: Gran Turismo 2 European Intro Ripoff. From that awful(well,IMO) remix of The Cardigans "My Favorite Game", majority of shots - strikingly similar to the GT2 intro, etc, etc.

So in a nutshell - outstanding technique in editing and camera work, for which I salute you, but poor imagination. An LFS Intro, should not be an ripoff from another game, it should be more original.

I am sorry Lynce, but this time it goes to Unokeva.

This is just my opinion though, and if you dont like it, well...

This is what I agree on.

It's like you think there are better racing sims out there that you copy into LFS to try and make better

A better example is the other video you made that had a scene from GT3 Intro! (it is kinda copyrighted )
Quote from ethan520 :This is what I agree on.

It's like you think there are better racing sims out there that you copy into LFS to try and make better

A better example is the other video you made that had a scene from GT3 Intro! (it is kinda copyrighted )

I give you an example:
Every post in the internet is a repost of a repost of a repost.

In other words: Nothing is new nowadays. Every artist in the world takes inspiration from others, even if they want it or not. Or even if they knew it or not.
Quote from ethan520 :This is what I agree on.

About copyright, who pays copyright when put in their music videos?

They are protected content, the same as that of chub GT3 within my video.

Why do you guys just set in that chub of GT3 and not the rest?

On this last video, I have not copied anything, I have done everything from scratch. Unconsciously, having seen Intros in my teens, I have ideas there, but nothing more.

The music of the cardigan remix, I have chosen because it is not music composed by Masahiro Ando, Keiji Matsumoto or Isamu Ohira (composers of the saga Great tourism).

Thanks.
Fantastic Lynce.
Is there any spanish competion to see who does the best videos ?
Is there is, keep them coming...i think it's Unokeva time now

chop-chop .
Quote from fujiwara :Fantastic Lynce.
Is there any spanish competion to see who does the best videos ?
Is there is, keep them coming...i think it's Unokeva time now

chop-chop .

Indeed there are a few other skilled-ones, maybe not at unokeva's level but not far

Check out the LFS-Spain league channel at Stage-6 http://www.stage6.com/LFS-SPAIN
The music doesn't float my boat, but apart from that, brilliant movie...
hmmm,i dont know..nice movie but...nothing so special..
F1rst Racing movie

Coming soon
Attached images
Coming soon.jpg
first of all thanks for dedicating it to me, then i really want to say that you made a wonderful movie, especially the last part from 3 minutes to the end is what i really liked, go on with it!

Live for Speed Intro (Introduction to LFS)
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG