The online racing simulator
First InternationalA driver
yeah, we got the first driver with a InternationalA single-seater-licence and what's the greatest: it's my team-mate :P great work and gratz to being the first
I would offer congratulations, but having just looked at his race results on LFS world i see he did it mainly by driving on his own

EDIT:- Ok, that sounded a bit harsh. I admire the dedication involved, but gaining a license by not actually racing anyone the majority of the time seems..err...pointless.
Quote from The Moose :I would offer congratulations, but having just looked at his race results on LFS world i see he did it mainly by driving on his own

Ops...
Congrats!

Now I'm going to check how the International B licence plate looks like
what comes after super license (SS) and Unobtainium (CTRA)
yeah i know, he did the most points by driving alone, but i would not say, that this is pointless. the system only gives points if you fullfill some criteria on the other hand, if someone really wants to drive the BF1 in ctra, what should he do ? driving on SS1 only because there are racers online ? me personally, i'm really happy that i don't need to use SS1 anymore AND the points are really not attractive with a higher licence (i think at best u can do 4 points on SS1 with a IntB).
SS2 was very, very low populated last times, so it doesnt matter if you are driving alone on SS2 or SS3.
so i think a lot of driver at SS did some "practice rounds", alone on the server and they gained points and that's good

only my 2 cents
I admire the dedication involved... But it does strike me that there is almost no racing knowledge gained from this whatsoever, purely a lot of hotlapping experience. I won't, personally, be going to SS3 as soon as I get International status unless there's already enough people there to give good racing.

It's a fair point that wanting to drive the BF1 does mean you need to drive in SS3 to get the best points, but... Now you've got the BF1, who are you going to race it against? It seems somewhat pointless to beat everyone else to the International A licence by such a large margin, as it means there's no competition for you at the level you've reached.

Unless, of course, Matthias's sole aim was to get there first, in which case he did rather well

Sam
The system gives the guy points because it is the systems way of saying, "please stay, somebody else will come along".

The fact everyone left him to it doesnt take away from the fact he was there populating the server trying to get a race going, does it?
Quote from Becky Rose :The system gives the guy points because it is the systems way of saying, "please stay, somebody else will come along".

The fact everyone left him to it doesnt take away from the fact he was there populating the server trying to get a race going, does it?

jep, we both tried hard last weeks to bring some life back in SS2 and SS3, good someone recognized
great job, if on his own or not! A milestone and well deserved!

If you are prepared to be on that server trying to get it busy, fair play to you!
Well, I'm also getting the silver licence driving alone in the uf-br.
Well done , dedication required to achieve that!
A little late, but congratulation
Beats my 200 points on SS servers
That many?!

I have... 70. I can't even go watch races in SS2 or SS3, so if people are being wrecker noobs, call someone else.
Got you beat! 0 points!

I once went to the SS1. I didn't survive for a full lap. It was before the FBM so I might try again someday.
Quote from March Hare :Got you beat! 0 points!

I once went to the SS1. I didn't survive for a full lap. It was before the FBM so I might try again someday.

Hehe yeah, the T1 on SS1 is a nightmare IMO. Even if you take it easy you sure as hell can be sure that at least 10 others won`t
#17 - SamH
I just had some racing on SS1 and the T1s were all fine, pretty well. You've got a bunch of cars with split seconds between them, all trying to make the 0.02 second gap at 125mph into a 0.02 second gap at 45mph.. and the two gaps are very different indeed. T1 crumple-stacks are bound to happen every now and again.

I was very much given the impression that wrecks at T1 happen all the time on SS1. I'm delighted to find the opposite to be true. I race there quite a bit, these days, and over all I'm pretty impressed by the conduct to be found for an entry-level server. REALLY impressed, most of the time in fact.
Quote from SamH :I just had some racing on SS1 and the T1s were all fine, pretty well. You've got a bunch of cars with split seconds between them, all trying to make the 0.02 second gap at 125mph into a 0.02 second gap at 45mph.. and the two gaps are very different indeed. T1 crumple-stacks are bound to happen every now and again.

I was very much given the impression that wrecks at T1 happen all the time on SS1. I'm delighted to find the opposite to be true. I race there quite a bit, these days, and over all I'm pretty impressed by the conduct to be found for an entry-level server. REALLY impressed, most of the time in fact.

Hehe ofcourse, I don`t mean allll the time
But somedays it can seem impossible to survive T1
Sam, ever thought about what UKCT..SamH joining the server does to people?

The same thing happens on the roads when a cop comes to view.
#20 - SamH
Hmmm... Nahh, most people in SS1 and Race1 haven't a clue who I am, particularly the ones who would go bombing into T1. It's only AFTER they've done that, they find out that someone was there. I still only raise reports like anyone else, though.. I go in to race
Well... little late but... Congrats!

Never seen the international A userbar... it's nice!

To me... far away from IntlB... about 2700 points... that means... hmmm... 200 races!? or more...

BTW, i love SS !! Recently i found again how is exciting the FOX... Very funny to race with!
Quote from Cr45h :Well... little late but... Congrats!

Never seen the international A userbar... it's nice!

To me... far away from IntlB... about 2700 points... that means... hmmm... 200 races!? or more...

BTW, i love SS !! Recently i found again how is exciting the FOX... Very funny to race with!

mhhh, i think if you drive the FJR on a populated SS2 it should not last 200 races to get your IntB
Quote from SamH :Hmmm... Nahh, most people in SS1 and Race1 haven't a clue who I am, particularly the ones who would go bombing into T1. It's only AFTER they've done that, they find out that someone was there. I still only raise reports like anyone else, though.. I go in to race

He files them, I assess them, then I dismiss them going "Sam, lulz, u crashd him bak kthx".
Quote from March Hare :Sam, ever thought about what UKCT..SamH joining the server does to people?

The same thing happens on the roads when a cop comes to view.

Interesting you should say that, as I wondered the same thing a while ago. We checked it out using the LFS Remote. Drivers who were acting up carried on even after we joined (making it all the easier to deal with ). I don't think the driver got noticably cleaner just because someone was on the server.

Remember: just because you can't see us doesn't mean we can't see you.
Good thing I try my hardest to be clean then.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG