The online racing simulator
From the pen of Marlbro...
I want to start by congratulating TAYLOR-MANIA on his win. Thanks Taylor for the clean racing, I really enjoyed not trading paint with ya.

Commiserations to everybody who binned it...you know who you are...

My apologies to DalekSam for the rear shunt in Qualy. It was a hard hit man but I couldn’t say anything at the time

Sorry to everybody for the early finish to the race...which brings me to the point of this thread.

My flip was a totally unforced by anybody on the track, but was just a loss of concentration on my part. The simple fact is Sunday is my family day, since the loss of a family member a couple of weeks ago (I found out about at the very end of the first round race) family time has become more important. I missed the second race due to family commitments, so I tried really hard to put all of my efforts into the third race...but the simple fact is there is just too much going on around me to concentrate...people coming, people going...babies to kiss while on track at 100mph

With this in mind, I will most likely not attend anymore races in the calendar. I’m really sad because I really like racing you guys, and the series as a whole is really well done (I know people gripe sometimes, but the race organisers have a LOT on their hands and most of the time it goes okay...up front anyway...lol).

I would however like to keep on attending the Free Practice sessions if that’s okay...to keep on pushing the leaders. you KNOW it’s true...

If there is any chance of me attending a race I will let you know at Free Practice (if that’s okay with the race organisers.)...Just so you don’t think I’m trying to lull you into a false sense of security.

Peace, and thanks.
Marlbro
Grats for the win Taylor Sad to see another one of the top racers leave again

Heh distraction must suck. Hope your recovering from the loss of your family member well. I just lost my grandma last month
Quote from evilpimp :I just lost my grandma last month

Sorry for your loss.
It was my Grandma too,
Quote from Marlbro :If there is any chance of me attending a race I will let you know at Free Practice (if that’s okay with the race organisers.)...Just so you don’t think I’m trying to lull you into a false sense of security.

Marlbro-

I am sorry to hear that you are not sure that you will be available to participate in our series any further. I have appreciated your excellent racing skills and have enjoyed watching you.

You are welcome to come to any event you are able to. You will be still considered an entrant.

d
Quote from dekojester :Marlbro-

I am sorry to hear that you are not sure that you will be available to participate in our series any further. I have appreciated your excellent racing skills and have enjoyed watching you.

You are welcome to come to any event you are able to. You will be still considered an entrant.

d

Thanks dekojester I appreciate that.
#6 - J@tko
Quote from dekojester :Marlbro-

d

^ What he said

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG