Taking requests- PS real cars into LFS
(102 posts, started )
No, these won't be in LFS until, perhaps, users make them with a future dev kit.

And yes, he's admitted it's the GT4 car list. He takes a GT4 screenshot and an LFS screenshot and 'merges' them together. Or rather he did, as it's kinda dried up now
Quote :
I'd like a "Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88" on two wheels exiting the BL1 chicane please.

With some tyres being knocked over too.

And please include Scawen, Eric and Victor in there somewhere, perhaps with their heads stuck on Raphael's cherubs, peering over a barrier.

Well, I couldn't find pictures of Scawen, Eric or Victor (someone could point me in the right direction for these ?) - but the rest I think I got in there..

Bit of artistic licence with the chicane, but it's all good..
Volvo at BL1 Chicane
Requesting...

Suzuki ALTO WORKS RS-Z '97

In white over grey/pewter if possible, i have an earlier model of this car, very fun machine to drive, 660cc AWD turbo, ~600kg, 47kW stock but restricted for japanese kei class restrictions, 100kW isnt out of the question, which is almost clubman-like power to weight ratios.
Quote :Bit of artistic licence with the chicane, but it's all good..
Volvo at BL1 Chicane

Angels on the fence/wall?
Quote from sweeney :Bit of artistic licence with the chicane, but it's all good..
Volvo at BL1 Chicane

Geeza, you have far to much time on your hands.

mub - good though
Nismo R400 and 200SX, and the S14.
Quote from -DrftMstr- :american engine goes accordingly to their rate of obesity, so if he HEMI 6.1L is out, it also means, look out for Godzillas around.

meh bad joke

but seriously, i think american cars need a higher cc because they are not good enough to make a 2.0L crank 210hp, so they use a V6 to do so lol.

e.g. Pontiac Soltice 2.4L I4 177hp
Jap equivilent Honda S2000 2.2L I4 240hp

lol i wouldn't even compare a RB26DETT with another 6 cylinder

RB26 is as far as i know the best, most responsive and powerful 6 cyl in the world. Can handle excess of 1,000hp. You cant beat the TQ of a straight 6. Esepcailly a twin turbo straight 6. Though i would convert to a big single turbo : \
my god, that was one of my old posts... let's just back on topic. I was a bit hot-headed.

Americans are good with their V8s, kinda... compared to jap V8s but who really cares... it's just a point of view...
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 vs Koenigsegg F50 vs Lotec C1000 car (850.1 hp Twin Turbo V8) vs Chevrolet Callaway Sledge Hammer Corvette vs Bmw Sauber F1.06
All the honda and acura type-r cars all in white doesn't matter what track
..this thread really just needs to be locked or something
2001 Acura CL Type S red. Can you private message it to me? Thanks!
thank you kenny for bumping a 1yr+ old thread

ps: i think he quit
206 RC in Blackwood:
You need some practice.. It looks like you glued it on.. And frankly, I think that's just what you did.
is this still running?
if yes, id like to see minolta vs r8 on oval t2 2wide (i know hard request)
Mk.2 Ford Granada estate
um... Honda EG6 Sir2 on.. fern bay black bridge. GO
meh, he gave up. I prolly might make my own pic when i find the right cars.
Quote from mengy007 :All the honda and acura type-r cars all in white doesn't matter what track

my dads van.. a fiat ducato
Here's mine

I'll take some requests if you want
Attached images
Volvo @ Westhill.jpg
i want to request the fiat ducato plz
I'll do that as soon as I've finished the Audi R8...

Where do you want it - what track?
Quote from JO53PHS :Do you want:

The old one or the new one?

i want even an OLDER one

i want the front of the pic and the body of the first one, car in white plz
Attached images
fiat ducato.jpg

Taking requests- PS real cars into LFS
(102 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG